Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst thing I've heard in a meeting was "Well, we've gone through our entire agenda, but we have 15 minutes left in the allotted meeting time. Does anyone have anything they want to talk about?"

I liked the smart meeting leaders who would proclaim "Well, now we can give you back 15 mins of your day" ;)

I head up the Electronic Engineering Council for EE's in our company. About 130 of us. Usually at council meetings I ask after the last agenda item if anyone has anything else to ask or share. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Always useful discussions if somebody adds on. I guess engineers are more pragmatic than some other types.

If we finish early I do say that I give them the extra time back. That is useful as we are spread worldwide, and some people have inconvenient times (they still turn up!). Australia, India, Germany, UK, Denmark, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and USA (both coasts).

There's always somebody who doesn't get something and keeps asking questions until you're 10 minutes over.
What is this about?
Confused High Quality GIF

Back