Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reminded of Despair.com's demotivational posters over the weekend. I used to get a calendar every year before I moved to a much smaller corporation. As a consultant, I can assure you that this is true of some members of our profession. Link to this one: https://despair.com/products/consulting. I also especially like Meetings: None of us is as dumb as all of us

1719359169946.png

For the majority of my life, I thought cats were just verifying Newton's theory of gravity. It never occurred to me that they were simply waiting a guy with the giant map. . . It does make sense, though, as I'm pretty sure as soon as the guy with the giant map showed up, they simply would lay down in the middle of it to direct their own plan. . .

I was reminded of Despair.com's demotivational posters over the weekend. I used to get a calendar every year before I moved to a much smaller corporation. As a consultant, I can assure you that this is true of some members of our profession. Link to this one: https://despair.com/products/consulting. I also especially like Meetings: None of us is as dumb as all of us

View attachment 652714
OMG! Nightmares endless mtgs relentlessly rehashing remedial pablum!

OMG! Nightmares endless mtgs relentlessly rehashing remedial pablum!
Yesterday I was in a meeting where the boss man came in about 90% of the way through. People said hello and then he asked if they could just repeat everything. There was a moment’s panicked pause and then he said he’d just go look at the recording and everyone laughed. It could have gone either way though.

Yesterday I was in a meeting where the boss man came in about 90% of the way through. People said hello and then he asked if they could just repeat everything. There was a moment’s panicked pause and then he said he’d just go look at the recording and everyone laughed. It could have gone either way though.
You dodged a bullet there!

View attachment 652652

I think the objective is to PREVENT “scrambled pedestrians.”

We had an anesthesiologist teaching Advanced Cardiac Life Support.

In the lecture on respiratory support, he said

“We do not bag patients, we ventilate patients.

If we fail to ventilate patients, then we bag patients.”
Thats Awesome! :) Im using that one!

And when it comes to GCS: "You get 3 Points for just showing up!"

Back