• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Kosdon 1" Nozzles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s great, thanks. The shaft collar is a great idea too! Any thoughts about orings for 1”?

I finally got around to making the Nozzles. Here are the pics. Second from left is the original Kosdon 0.201" nozzle. I'll post a drawing for the 0.201 nozzle and the specs for the others.

View attachment 625159

View attachment 625160

Hello John,

Nice work. Do you have any nozzles for the

1. KOSDON 1" case 19.25" long for H470 (need one or two)
2. KOSDON 1" case 15" long for H365F and H200S (need two)
3. KOSDON 1" case 11" long for H240F (need two or three)
4. KOSDON 1" case 9" long (oddball case need one)

From KOSDON 1998 catalog. I also need KOSDON 1" forward closures (four or five).
Sorry you couldn't make it to LDRS. Jerry cancelled also. I was looking forward to your TRAtech lecture.

-John Ritz

Hello John,

Nice work. Do you have any nozzles for the

1. KOSDON 1" case 19.25" long for H470 (need one or two)
2. KOSDON 1" case 15" long for H365F and H200S (need two)
3. KOSDON 1" case 11" long for H240F (need two or three)
4. KOSDON 1" case 9" long (oddball case need one)

From KOSDON 1998 catalog. I also need KOSDON 1" forward closures (four or five).
Sorry you couldn't make it to LDRS. Jerry cancelled also. I was looking forward to your TRAtech lecture.

-John Ritz
Hi John,

I'm backed up right now with too many projects and promises. If you can wait until later this year, I'll have time make more of these 1" nozzles. Send me a PM or email me so I'll remember to follow up.

I was looking forward to getting back to NY for LDRS and seeing everyone again. The weather forecast and other issues caused a change of plans. But I hope to be at BALLS this year.

Back