Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the article, NOAAs 174 year climate record.

Back to LOL:
View attachment 653791

Well, there might be one 4WD vehicle in that photo, and possibly one Posi as well: "Limited-slip differentials were widely introduced by U.S. automakers in the late 1950s and were marketed under a wide variety of trademarked names."

According to the article, NOAAs 174 year climate record.

Back to LOL:
View attachment 653791

My buddy had a V8 Maverick (the car of the 70’s not the SUV / truck thing of today). Worst snow car ever. Rear wheel drive. Heavy engine up front. No traction control. He could still go up hills in the snow. He put the car in reverse and backed up the hill! Voila! Front wheel drive!

LOL. NO. "On record" from NOAA.

A WHOLE 1.18C warmer! We're ALL gonna DIE!

Forget that other planets in our Solar system warmed up more than this, over the last years.

:bravo:

Back to the fun....
Yeah. According to the evolutionists, the earth is what, a billion years old? If the creationists are right and the earth is only around 20000 years old. Either way, we've only been tracking global temperatures for 133 years. Or a tiny tiny TINY fraction of a decimal. How do we know what "normal" is?

The bottom line is, we don't know. The climate change wacktavists just need to shut up and go away.

Yeah. According to the evolutionists, the earth is what, a billion years old? Even if the creationists are right and the earth is only around 20000 years old, we've only been tracking global temperatures for 133 years. Or a tiny tiny TINY fraction of a decimal. How do we know what "normal" is?

The bottom line is, we don't know. The climate change wacktavists just need to shut up and go away.
if you include secondhand info, ice cores and rocks, we have billions of years of good data. but you're not going to be convinced by the likes of me...

if you include secondhand info, ice cores and rocks, we have billions of years of good data. but you're not going to be convinced by the likes of me...
Actually that's not true either. The initial idea and subsequent papers published by the "global warming" scientists, by their own admission were false. Made up of lies. Not True. Bad science.

I should qualify that. Yes, there is evidence of some climate change on earth, because we live on a dynamic planet. We go through warming and cooling periods because of cyclic changes in our sun, and because of geological processes here, like volcanoes. There is NO evidence to suggest that this is a recent development due to human damage to our environment.

Oh, and there is plenty of evidence that the earth was once a lot warmer than it is now. Like human settlements under miles thick ice in Greenland. Like a composite map drawn by ADM. Piri Reis in 1513 compiled from source maps much older, of the coastline of Antarctica BEFORE it was covered by ice. Ground penetrating radar has confirmed the accuracy of the composite map.

Don't take my word for it, look it up for yourself.

Last edited:
Actually that's not true either. The initial idea and subsequent papers published by the "global warming" scientists, by their own admission were false. Made up of lies. Not True. Bad science.
If you are referring to the East Anglia incident, that was a manufactured controversy by climate change deniers.
It was addressed on another thread several months ago.
https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/debunking-misinformation-about-stolen-climate-emails
Let's keep this thread on topic.
There are threads elsewhere about climate change if you want to post there.
Me, I want to LOL.
;)

Back