Dad Jokes...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you drive in big circles at the Brickyard, you'll probably run into something. Not that I wouldn't prefer a road course to a rectangle with rounded corners.

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.
Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

You are an American when you go into an bathroom.
You are an American when you go out of the bathroom.
But what are you when you are IN the bathroom?

... Europeein'

About 2 or 3 years ago I was in Hawaii about to go on a deep sea fishing trip. It's the middle of the summer, in Hawaii, we are by the ocean, and my dad's phone starts playing frosty the snowman. It WOULD NOT STOP. We closed all the tabs, but frosty the snowman just kept playing. My dad had to restart his phone for the music to finally stop. About the weirdest think that I have ever seen a phone do.

It's the middle of the summer, in Hawaii, we are by the ocean, and my dad's phone starts playing frosty the snowman. It WOULD NOT STOP.
I would have thrown that infernal gadget in the water! Goodbye forever! But with my luck, also get a ticket for littering.

About 2 or 3 years ago I was in Hawaii about to go on a deep sea fishing trip. It's the middle of the summer, in Hawaii, we are by the ocean, and my dad's phone starts playing frosty the snowman. It WOULD NOT STOP. We closed all the tabs, but frosty the snowman just kept playing. My dad had to restart his phone for the music to finally stop. About the weirdest think that I have ever seen a phone do.

Sounds like dad was pulling your leg! :p I like him! Like maybe that was a specific caller ring tone? Was everyone present when that happened? Just sayin'?

Sounds like dad was pulling your leg! :p I like him! Like maybe that was a specific caller ring tone? Was everyone present when that happened? Just sayin'?
I know it seems that way, and that's what me and my sister thought at first, but then we realized it wasn't a trick and it wasn't very funny anymore...

Just creepy. So no, it was not my dad pulling my leg. If it was a ringtone, clearing out the tabs on the phone would have taken care of that. But yes, my dad is a funny guy!

Back