Secret Santa Christmas In July 2024

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,

I have thought about it long and hard............ As much as I am disappointed in the condition of the product Box
that the thing comes in; ...... I am going to simply take the product out of its mashed up box, and put it in with
the rest of the gift carefully and ship it off.

So whom ever you are that will be receiving this 9you will know soon enough) ..........Please forgive me and just
enjoy the product. Know that my heart is in the right place. LOL

You would have tossed the cardstock box it comes in anyway....... Merry July Christmas Everyone !!!!

I decided to remove the one gift from its original box (since it was now damaged & ugly) and repack the items into a new box..........
I hope YOU understand.... You will know who YOU are soon enough !! LOL
The USPS now has my gifted selections in their capable hands........ So I can be marked as both "Sent" and "Received"

Waiting is like... light torture !!!

christmasinjuly.jpg

Secret Santa Christmas In July 2024

Rules:

- First Rule of Secret Santa CIJ is talk about Secret Santa CIJ! Speaking of Rules, Read the Rules!
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT.
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON’T PLAN ON CHECKING IN WHEN SENDING & RECEIVING.

- Signup deadline will be June 9th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipient’s name, TRF handle, address, and wish list.
- Sign up must be a complete e-mail entry with all required fields. Your are not considered entered until such an e-mail is received.
- Feel free to post your wish list within this thread too. It is fun to see what other people are wishing for.
- You must check in when you order your gift, ship your gift, and receive a gift. All check-in’s should be sent to [email protected]. Posting your check in on this thread is optional.
- You are encouraged to change your signature to advertise this event.
- July 4th - open your gift! Woe to the one that opens their gift early!
- Post whatcha got and guess who sent it. Don’t forget to say thanks.

How To Sign Up!:
If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Secret Santa CIJ 2024" to "[email protected]".
In the e-mail, include the following information:

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elf's spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your Phone number will remain private, Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.

Example:
N3tjm <Enter>
Douglas Gardei <Enter>
137 Penn View Drive <Enter>
Middleburg, PA 17842 <Enter>
555-555-5555 <Enter> (Note: This is my actual wishlist)
Wishlist: Desired Rockets: Aerotech: Arrauxbee-Hi, HV Arcas, Strong Arm, Sumo. Bad Boy Rocketry: Upscale of the Estes Guardian, Hawkeye, Ninja, Yellow Jacket. Estes Clones of the Impulse, Scion, Partizon, Panavia. Estes: Black Brant XII, Doorknob, Super Big Bertha. Loc Precision: Phoenix 4” with RA38L Retainer or EZI-65 RA54L Retainer. MoreRockets.com: Blackhawk and the StrikeFighter. PML: ¼ Scale Patriot (Quantum Tube). Quest: Quad Runner. Wildman: Wildman Jr. with ra38p-tw retainer, p-chute, and Kevlar. Eagle Claw Mini with Dual Deploy option and RA29P. Wildman 4” Goblin with RA54P-TW retainer. Desired Rocket Motors: Aerotech RMS 38/120-720 Combo. RMS 75/5120 Motor (wishful thinking). Wildman or Chris Rocket Supply gift card(s) so I can buy motors for SPAAR launches (E-G).

Have Fun!

Papa Elf
Check me as received

Attachments

• 17190086208154790696487833205717.jpg
    17190086208154790696487833205717.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 1
Back