Additive Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Additive Aerospace recently? I placed an order on the 18th for a couple different sleds for the Blue Raven to save time on designing and printing myself but have not heard anything. I also sent an email asking about if the simple circuit would be available again but no reply.

Has anyone heard anything from Additive Aerospace recently? I placed an order on the 18th for a couple different sleds for the Blue Raven to save time on designing and printing myself but have not heard anything. I also sent an email asking about if the simple circuit would be available again but no reply.
FWIW, I placed my most recent order on May 28th, delivered June 5th.

The guy's communication is hit or miss. Keep pestering.

I had a brief email exchange with him in January. Then, he went dark. I ended up making my own sled out of plywood.

If you are thinking about the sleds for the PowerPerch, note they are now incompatible with available 1S batteries.

The guy's communication is hit or miss...

I tend to agree. I have an order placed June 10th (5" shroud for a Runcam 6) that has not been fulfilled yet. I'm sure I will get it, just takes a lot longer than in years past. I just hope he is crazy busy with orders and high demand. :)

Hi Guys,

I should have all outstanding orders out on monday.

This last year I have changed positions at my day job and now run the engineering department, which takes more of my time than in previous years. Unfortunately when things get busy there, my AA communication are the first thing to suffer. (Sorry!)

As for the power perch sleds, they now have extra holes for the longer batteries.

SImple Circuits will be in stock again imminently, too.

The hero we needed.
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Back