Anyone have any random nerdy facts?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’d have to have it on a line.
If you'd taken the time to read the 5 pages of explanation and hypotheses regarding the various Swallow breeds, you'd know they were theoretically using a vine to carry the worlds theoretically smallest coconut, being lifted by the Mosque Swallow (largest type of Swallow)

https://interestingengineering.com/...grail-airspeed-velocity-of-an-unladen-swallow

Very disappointed in you Tim.....:)
(It took me 2 goes to get through those pages and I'm a MP fan....No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition...)

A baseball size onion, tomato, or any other vegetable or fruit that's mostly water (i.e. not e.g. a pepper or potato or something) weighs a half pound, close enough for most purposes. If it's softball size, then it's a whole pound.

A baseball size onion, tomato, or any other vegetable or fruit that's mostly water (i.e. not e.g. a pepper or potato or something) weighs a half pound, close enough for most purposes. If it's softball size, then it's a whole pound.
They responds somewhat differently to bats than baseballs and softballs, too.

This music video was included on the CD upgrade from Windows 3.?? to Window 95. It looks far better though now as the image is not limited to 640x480.

There is a random mysterious baseball field in AREA 51. It's true, you can find it on google earth.
1719860409477.png

Back