AeroTech HQ Dedication and Grand Opening

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Initiator001

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!

I am typing this message from the meeting room in the new AeroTech Headquarters building.

The AeroTech folks are very busy here getting ready for the Grand Opening ceremony tomorrow, June 27th.

There will be multiple guest speakers (Local dignitaries, a representative for Ukraine, AeroTech principals, Lee Piester and Yours Truly).

The new building is really nice and the museum is great. Lots of things to buy in the Range Store (No HPR).

More to follow tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_7982 (2).JPG
    IMG_7982 (2).JPG
    893.6 KB · Views: 0
I make my presentation tomorrow (Thursday). I am trying to make it humorous.

I had dinner tonight with Lee Piester, Dan Michael & his wife and Dane Boles & his wife.
The food was excellent (Thanks Dane!) and the conversation, mostly between Lee and Dane, was interesting to hear.

Lee said he was still working on what he was going to say during his presentation. I will be following him so I will have a tough act to follow. It should all be fun.

I make my presentation tomorrow (Thursday). I am trying to make it humorous.

I had dinner tonight with Lee Piester, Dan Michael & his wife and Dane Boles & his wife.
The food was excellent (Thanks Dane!) and the conversation, mostly between Lee and Dane, was interesting to hear.

Lee said he was still working on what he was going to say during his presentation. I will be following him so I will have a tough act to follow. It should all be fun.
How did the presentations go?

Edit Add: I'd think reaching out for speech material here could be a great idea. :)

Any chance some of it was recorded?
AeroTech hired a videographer and photographer to record the event.
Photos may have been posted on the Cedar City newspaper website (They had a reporter present).
Gary told me that at some point the video/pictures will be posted.

I took video of the presentations and ceremony. I will post pictures when I have time.

Latest posts

Back