Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jagermeister story involves a full bottle of Jag, two beer mugs, and a chugging contest. Then buckets and buckets of vomit, a meal no oner got to eat, trips to the car wash, more vomit, then me sleeping on the porch in a sport coat. Woke up hungry, so I went in and ate some leftover pineapple and cottage cheese. More vomit. Woke up feeling great and went car shopping. I was not quite 30. Now I'm 61. This time I think we'll skip the beer mugs and drink like civilized apes.

This is what used to cause me fark ups when I was much younger; don't touch this stuff now: "Yukon Jack"
This Jägermeister topic also made me remember Yukon Jack. I liked it, straight or with a dash of lime juice (called a snake bite) until the day I had the worst puking sick drunk of my life on it. That was 40ish years ago, and after that I couldn't go near the stuff for at least five years. "At least" because I haven't tried since then.

I learned how to slap the front sides "just right"; didn't always work and then there was that sad sound...
/smh

Your response should have been, "I've played the silver ball." Next person writes, "From Soho down to Brighton."

Folks can't pick up on a decent straight line, these days.

And the animation (or at least the animation concept and direction) was by Jim Henson, which I did not know until I watched that biographic documentary that's out now on Disney+. (This is a non-paid announcement.)

Back