Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, while the image isn't funny, I do get a laugh every time I see one.

Like, what exactly is it supposed ot mean? That I take extra care around you? (as opposed to, say , an old lady, a police man, a dump truck?)

Doesn't everyone deserve my full attention? or is it because you are a new parent, and you are now somewhat "above" everyone else?

I thought they were a fad when they first came out, but that's like.. 20+ years ago!

1717160058159.png

Like, what exactly is it supposed ot mean? That I take extra care around you? (as opposed to, say , an old lady, a police man, a dump truck?)

Doesn't everyone deserve my full attention? or is it because you are a new parent, and you are now somewhat "above" everyone else?

I thought they were a fad when they first came out, but that's like.. 20+ years ago!

View attachment 648056
I always thought it ment you should be extra vigilant because the driver is dangerously over tired, liable to be suddenly distracted, and may start driving in a suicidal manner once the crying starts again.

View attachment 648056
Language not appropriate for all audiences (NSFW)

Contrary to what George tells us, I think the real meaning is a warning that the driver may lose control of the vehicle unexpectedly.

I always thought it ment you should be extra vigilant because the driver is dangerously over tired, liable to be suddenly distracted, and may start driving in a suicidal manner once the crying starts again.
Ninjad.

Back