OFFICIAL LDRS 42- urrg.us

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul if you were signed up for set up or take down your all set. I took notes on others that helped as well.
I had signed up for HP Pad Manager for the afternoon (14:00-16:00) of the first day. There was no name tag to put into the bin. I was told to put my name on a strip of paper. I do hope it's in your bin.

While I was huddling with a group under the launch tent during the mid-day deluge on Friday I saw a small bin with all the volunteer strips in it.
Clean Up Vintage GIF by US National Archives

😆

Sorry, my humor keeps me out of trouble (sometimes). :p

I'm disappointed I didn't get to fly my two-stage, but I had a good time anyway with all the other stuff I brought. The field was also at least as good as the Higgs Farm we have down here, but I don't know the actual acreage comparison.
With the quarry encroaching and the absolute scum power company that made the wrong decision and now hammers people for rockets in the lines after their lineman was caught extorting people for cash… i’d say the URRG site edges it out these days. MDRA is still a fantastic club though and I still like flying at Higgs when it’s open. None of those issues are their fault.

Here is our photo dump from LDRS. My wife & daughter are responsible for just about all of the photos, the blurry ones are probably mine.

I've deleted the most egregiously bad photos and edited a few of the better ones.

LDRS 42 - Highlights - https://adobe.ly/4ehavcr

LDRS 42 - Day 1 Photos - https://adobe.ly/3KEo5ta
LDRS 42 - Day 2 Photos - https://adobe.ly/4aTYS8x
LDRS 42 - Day 3 Photos - https://adobe.ly/4bVtzvi

You can download the JPGs of any of the photos when you are viewing them by clicking three dots in the top right and selecting download.

Please feel free to share these links, download and use the photos wherever you'd like.

I don't have unlimited storage, I'll keep these up for at least the next 30 days, but if there are any photos you'd like to keep a copy of, please download before July 10th.

cheers - mark

View attachment 649823

Thank you for the photos!!! You caught my 6” Prometheus on an M2225WS on its re-maiden after spending 9 months in a tree after extensive repairs!

I had signed up for HP Pad Manager for the afternoon (14:00-16:00) of the first day. There was no name tag to put into the bin. I was told to put my name on a strip of paper. I do hope it's in your bin.
Hi everybody,
Not to worry Brian. ( did you receive the $500 Wilson Gift Certificate yet ?? I mailed it like 3 days ago or so. You should either have it or maybe today )..
We have a massive amount of sign up names from the LDRS website and from the field as well..
The website listed each and every shift individually.
I made a spreadsheet from the website data.
The spreadsheets will be cut up into individual names and all of the strips / names put in a bucket..
Every shift got your name in a cell on the spreadsheet..
If you did 3 shifts you got 3 chances in the bucket..
If you did a shift called "Field setup" or Field Break down" that wasn't a 2 hour shift it was a 4 hour shift, so that counts for 2 strips with your name on it in the bucket..
For those that just simply worked the entire launch you got 4 shifts / day ( 9-11, 11-1, 1-3, 3-5 ) for 4 days = 16 name strips.
( Yes, 4 days, even though the launching was cancelled on Sunday, the massive amount of work to be done wasn't ..
The prizes.
In no small amount because of the Sunday no fly there were more prizes left over from the event then what was donated specifically for the volunteers.
I must admit, I'm fine with that.
The volunteers absolutely killed themselves and every chance was given to collect a won prize after a number was drawn.
Each hour I'd call out that hours winning numbers and then do a call of every other number that was still a live winning number that hadn't been claimed yet..
At 11 am each day as per the rules posted before the launch the winning numbers were erased and new numbers pulled and called for those prizes.
This worked perfectly because I got to do another call of yesterdays winning numbers at 10 am with the 10 am numbers pulled and called out..
I truly hate to see someone miss out on a prize they won, but I was quite comfortable with the extent gone to to reach out to winners..

Not to worry, lol..
I have great hopes this will all be done by the next launch.
I'll have this bucket of tickets done by then and I'd really enjoy pulling the winners and writing their names on the prizes with the URRG BoD..
I only wish I could make you understand the warm fuzzy there is with this BoD..
Some of you at least are aware that we sit around a fire on Saturday evening every launch..
We cook, we eat, we each have our specialty for the food..
Mines boneless skinless thighs..
Freakin Larry's is, ( may want to sit down for this, I've never in my life heard of this at a campsite ) salad..
He freakin makes the best salad you ever had anywhere and we eat it before dinner. At a campsite. Around a fire. freakin salad..
I never ate so much salad, it's really killer..
( though I don't find the humor in the 60 year old skinny guy in fantastic shape loves to make salad, yes, I know, jealousy is a very ugly emotion )..
We laugh and laugh and laugh...
You have no idea, I want nothing more right here and now to make you all understand..
That just isn't possible..

Well,,
Anywhoosie,,
We'll get the volunteer raffle done at this coming launch.. ( should, lol )..

Brian,
Please let me know when you receive that Wilson Gift certificate..

Teddy

Heyy,
By the way..
Shipping is an issue..
You don't usually have to ship raffle prizes..
I have a question for you all.
The club is planning on bearing the financial burden of the shipping costs..
It's going to add up, a lot..
The total is going to be huge.
If anyone would like after they receive a raffle prize in the mail a donation to the club URRG
in the amount of the cost to ship the prize to you would be super greatly appreciated..

Thank you all so much..
The flyers made this launch insane..
The raffle prize donors made this launch insane..
The vendors made this launch insane..
The folks who broke their ass volunteering made this launch insane..

Thank you all so much..

Teddy

Hi everybody,
Not to worry Brian. ( did you receive the $500 Wilson Gift Certificate yet ?? I mailed it like 3 days ago or so. You should either have it or maybe today )..
What Wilson gift certificate? :p
If anyone would like after they receive a raffle prize in the mail a donation to the club URRG
in the amount of the cost to ship the prize to you would be super greatly appreciated..
I've got a $500 gift certificate I could donate. ;)

Attachments

• Wilson F:X Gift Certificate.jpg
    Wilson F:X Gift Certificate.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
1000001816.jpg

Teddy , I truly respect you and your buisness / support you give and have given to this hobby.

I was going to send this via PM , but it seems like private messages don't mean private anymore so I'm going to post this here so there is 100 percent clarity.

By your own admission, several times, I had until 11 am the next morning to claim my prize.

Does it matter both you and Tim called my number 4 times ( 2 pm , 3 pm , 4 pm , 5 pm ) over the course of 3 or 4 hours? YOUR RULES specifically say 11 am next day as you have maid clear to all.

You also say there are more prizes available to the volunteers ( but you also just said if you signed up for Sunday, you still get in the drawing ) then what was laid out and planned for.

So, anyone who signed up for a shift on Sunday, but did not do it, still gets a chance at the volunteers raffle?

So , just for clarity for the next time and anyone else soe ding money on the raffle, do I not get my prize because I was not there at 11 am to a closed field and scrubbed launch , or do I not get the prize because both you and Tim called my number and then decided to augment the rules on the spot after only a few hours?

There was 1 Loki Special prize bucket.
I will not mention how many items were donated to the extremely hard working volunteers.

Also, you were in charge of the raffle, and had your white board out for display for people too see the winning numbers in case they were out recovering their rockets. It was also "posted till 11 am when I erased the numbers and pulled new numbers".

But if you put say, put the whiteboard away before 5pm , or say leave the field at 4pm , how is a flyer who is out recovering their rocket supposed to collect their prize? How many people were off of the launch site on recoveries Saturday? Maybe I was with squirrel removing a rocket from the trees and simply couldn't wave at you to show I heard you.

As I said before Teddy , I'm not expecting anything as I was not their on field when you Tim called my number.

Leason for all. Put your name and phone number on your tickets so people who can hear the winning number, can contact you so you can collect your prize.

Thank you again for everyone who volunteered.
The orange shirt crew went far above and beyond so we ALL could fly.

Eric Stackpole

View attachment 651589

Teddy , I truly respect you and your buisness / support you give and have given to this hobby.

I was going to send this via PM , but it seems like private messages don't mean private anymore so I'm going to post this here so there is 100 percent clarity.

By your own admission, several times, I had until 11 am the next morning to claim my prize.

Does it matter both you and Tim called my number 4 times ( 2 pm , 3 pm , 4 pm , 5 pm ) over the course of 3 or 4 hours? YOUR RULES specifically say 11 am next day as you have maid clear to all.

You also say there are more prizes available to the volunteers ( but you also just said if you signed up for Sunday, you still get in the drawing ) then what was laid out and planned for.

So, anyone who signed up for a shift on Sunday, but did not do it, still gets a chance at the volunteers raffle?

So , just for clarity for the next time and anyone else soe ding money on the raffle, do I not get my prize because I was not there at 11 am to a closed field and scrubbed launch , or do I not get the prize because both you and Tim called my number and then decided to augment the rules on the spot after only a few hours?

I will not mention how many items were donated to the extremely hard working volunteers.

Also, you were in charge of the raffle, and had your white board out for display for people too see the winning numbers in case they were out recovering their rockets. It was also "posted till 11 am when I erased the numbers and pulled new numbers".

But if you put say, put the whiteboard away before 5pm , or say leave the field at 4pm , how is a flyer who is out recovering their rocket supposed to collect their prize? How many people were off of the launch site on recoveries Saturday? Maybe I was with squirrel removing a rocket from the trees and simply couldn't wave at you to show I heard you.

As I said before Teddy , I'm not expecting anything as I was not their on field when you Tim called my number.

Leason for all. Put your name and phone number on your tickets so people who can hear the winning number, can contact you so you can collect your prize.

Eric Stackpole
I really don't want to get into the middle of this, and my wife thinks I shouldn't (she's right), but I think a few things need to be pointed out.

- The winning number in question was pulled at 1:00. I left the field after 5:15PM, and one of the last things I did was check that board. So it was up until 5PM at least. You had a 4 hour chance to check the board and claim the prize, but you didn't.
- The organizers have the right to make adjustments when "acts of god" (i.e. weather) make the original plans impossible or unfair to carry out. They made an objective determination based on what they could do with unclaimed prizes, as fairly as possible. I'm sorry if that doesn't work out in your favor, but they didn't do it to spite you.
- Are they supposed to ask every attendee what their raffle ticket numbers were in case someone won and didn't know it? That is an impracticable standard to hold them to, and it is not in the spirit of the rule "Must be present to win."
- To award you this prize is unfair to those who "won" and didn't know it, so their prize was awarded to other numbers. You can't make a special rule just for you so you can get your prize.
- You didn't even know you had the winning number on Sunday. Were you there at the field trying to claim it? No. You didn't know until the following week when the board picture was posted by someone who did what they were supposed to do - check the board. So that is well beyond the Sunday deadline regardless of your ability to claim it on the field. But not for nothing, I would bet that if you were there on Sunday to pick up gear and volunteer to clean up the event as many people were, and you had let Teddy know you had that ticket, he'd have gotten you the prize.
- You keep saying you don't need to actually have the prize since you had such a great time, but after several posts, that is clearly not the case. Admit it - you want that Loki motor casing. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just be prepared if Teddy decides to award you the "Loki surprise" prize anyway and it's a sticker.
- There is this from Teddy's post #751:
"I will figure a way to get you a nice seriously cool consolation prize of some sort..
Just give us some time to jive out the volunteer raffle.."
- As has been said a lot - many volunteers worked hard to put on this event. Bad enough that the weather didn't cooperate and folks were a bit disappointed. But if we badger volunteers like Teddy about silly things like this, do you think there will be nice raffle prizes next time? Do you think Teddy will give up the real estate in his business to set up those jars and post the signs? Not to mention the time he put into running this thing, which I assure you goes well beyond just pulling tickets and calling numbers. Keep badgering him and you'll loose the above mentioned "nice seriously cool consolation prize", plus all anyone will remember next time is the hassle they got over this. And nobody wants to volunteer to catch grief. End of raffles.

Teddy - I know you don't need me to defend you, but us Jersey guys stick up for each other. Mess with one, you mess with all! 😠

OK, Maybe I went a little too "Sopranos" there, but really, Teddy is too nice a guy to have to put up with that grief. So I hope we can call this done.

I really can't imagine being so preoccupied with how every last aspect of the raffle was run.
I try to avoid controversial topics on TRF. Life it too short, but, I can't pass this one up... Rockets, to me, are supposed to be fun! And interesting! And an opportunity to learn! I don't understand the Karen view. I put out a few $$ for raffle tickets to support the club. Win/Lose or Draw! I was too busy flying rockets with the grandkids to actually check my tickets!

If all the prizes went to the volunteers, that would make me happy; I couldn't have flown without them. They collected my cardboard rocket before the huge downpour; saving the rocket from destruction. Had great support for my L2. The club gave my grandkids two rockets& motors to fly, and a kit to build. Was a great event!

Thanks, @Onebadhawk for handling the raffle amid supporting the club, providing goods and services while there, amid all the chaos.

I try to avoid controversial topics on TRF. Life it too short, but, I can't pass this one up... Rockets, to me, are supposed to be fun! And interesting! And an opportunity to learn! I don't understand the Karen view. I put out a few $$ for raffle tickets to support the club. Win/Lose or Draw! I was too busy flying rockets with the grandkids to actually check my tickets!

If all the prizes went to the volunteers, that would make me happy; I couldn't have flown without them. They collected my cardboard rocket before the huge downpour; saving the rocket from destruction. Had great support for my L2. The club gave my grandkids two rockets& motors to fly, and a kit to build. Was a great event!

Thanks, @Onebadhawk for handling the raffle amid supporting the club, providing goods and services while there, amid all the chaos.
Exactly, between the rain and working shifts everyday, I didn't even have time to enter all my tickets let alone check to see if I won. I was there to have a good time, and help out where I could. I brought 8 rockets ready to fly, and flew only one only once. I still had a wonderful time and met people that I now consider friends. I look forward to going back for URRF and seeing hopefully everyone again.

I really don't want to get into the middle of this, and my wife thinks I shouldn't (she's right), but I think a few things need to be pointed out.

- The winning number in question was pulled at 1:00. I left the field after 5:15PM, and one of the last things I did was check that board. So it was up until 5PM at least. You had a 4 hour chance to check the board and claim the prize, but you didn't.
- The organizers have the right to make adjustments when "acts of god" (i.e. weather) make the original plans impossible or unfair to carry out. They made an objective determination based on what they could do with unclaimed prizes, as fairly as possible. I'm sorry if that doesn't work out in your favor, but they didn't do it to spite you.
- Are they supposed to ask every attendee what their raffle ticket numbers were in case someone won and didn't know it? That is an impracticable standard to hold them to, and it is not in the spirit of the rule "Must be present to win."
- To award you this prize is unfair to those who "won" and didn't know it, so their prize was awarded to other numbers. You can't make a special rule just for you so you can get your prize.
- You didn't even know you had the winning number on Sunday. Were you there at the field trying to claim it? No. You didn't know until the following week when the board picture was posted by someone who did what they were supposed to do - check the board. So that is well beyond the Sunday deadline regardless of your ability to claim it on the field. But not for nothing, I would bet that if you were there on Sunday to pick up gear and volunteer to clean up the event as many people were, and you had let Teddy know you had that ticket, he'd have gotten you the prize.
- You keep saying you don't need to actually have the prize since you had such a great time, but after several posts, that is clearly not the case. Admit it - you want that Loki motor casing. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just be prepared if Teddy decides to award you the "Loki surprise" prize anyway and it's a sticker.
"I will figure a way to get you a nice seriously cool consolation prize of some sort..
- As has been said a lot - many volunteers worked hard to put on this event. Bad enough that the weather didn't cooperate and folks were a bit disappointed. But if we badger volunteers like Teddy about silly things like this, do you think there will be nice raffle prizes next time? Do you think Teddy will give up the real estate in his business to set up those jars and post the signs? Not to mention the time he put into running this thing, which I assure you goes well beyond just pulling tickets and calling numbers. Keep badgering him and you'll loose the above mentioned "nice seriously cool consolation prize", plus all anyone will remember next time is the hassle they got over this. And nobody wants to volunteer to catch grief. End of raffles.

Teddy - I know you don't need me to defend you, but us Jersey guys stick up for each other. Mess with one, you mess with all! 😠

OK, Maybe I went a little too "Sopranos" there, but really, Teddy is too nice a guy to have to put up with that grief. So I hope we can call this done.

Capt. Eric.

Dude I 100 percent appreciate, and no disrespect Ill will/hatred whatever is coming from towards anybody on here. That is simply not me or true.

100 percent clear to anyone interested. I HAVE ALL 6 peices of hardware,even doubles of what was given to be raffled off by Scott (again thank you for the amazing gift to all) but in case anyone thinks otherwise, Larry , Teddy , Everyone including in the group that hosted a fantastic LDRS, please do not give me anything other then a explication.

I am 100 percent not saying anyone did anything out of spite. If ANYONE thinks that, I'm truly sorry but that is not the case. That is not me.

Your 3rd and 4th point are kind of invalid as Teddy himself has stated the rules for everyone to clearly read and understand.

Your 5th point, just shows exactly what I'm saying . How can I check a board that is displayed by the prize distributor if no one is allowed on the field ..... to pick up their prizes, or check the board?

On your 7th point... do you think Teddy donated all these prizes?

Teddy, dude , I appreciate you far more then anyone can say. I'm just asking a few questions as I'm confused and want to clear up a few things.

I can admit I have made assumptions in this discussion . I can also say with fact I know what I know.

Again ........... as this is the only thing people are interested in , the volunteers are number 1.

All I'm asking for is clarity. I hope that does not offends you.

Yes in "several", 2 I guess , threads I said I won. I did. Anyone here who says otherwise please explain it to me.

I have admitted on .... almost every post , that I am not expecting anything , including the 25 dollar gift certificate. If I didn't win, I don't get anything, so why the need to try and find a cool consolation prize?

But as you also pointed out... check the board. How am I supposed to do that when it is not available? Can I not be out for more then a hour or 2 without giving up my prize? How about on Friday when the vendors were off the field by 4..... how could I get a prize ? The board the next morning.

If I don't get anything because they made a desicion Sunday morning to cancel the launch and all prizes that had a extra 11 hours no longed had those stated 11 hours, I'm fine with that. But just saying we called your number 4 times over the course of 4 hours when I had 22 hours, as stated by the official in charge, I need to ask a few questions.

No disrespect to anyone, yall are superstars.

Anyone else who thinks I'm out of line, again not my quest. I'm just seeing a difference of reasons, so I'm asking my questions. If that still offends , I'm sorry I did 3 years active duty to support everyone's right to ask a question or two.

If I don't get anything because they made a desicion Sunday morning to cancel the launch and all prizes that had a extra 11 hours no longed had those stated 11 hours, I'm fine with that.
That's pretty much what he has already said, just not in those words. I don't know what else you are hoping to hear.

Well, actually I do know.

If all the prizes went to the volunteers, that would make me happy; I couldn't have flown without them.
As far as I'm concerned, I won the lottery by transporting Sasquatch during my volunteer shift! Getting a prize would have been nice, but that experience was more than worth it. Plus, I did my L1 at LDRS, which was also good fun (but lots of work to retrieve that rocket)... Still, I had fun, and that's what counts -- after all this is just a hobby, and if you're not having fun, why are you doing this??

As far as I'm concerned, I won the lottery by transporting Sasquatch during my volunteer shift! Getting a prize would have been nice, but that experience was more than worth it. Plus, I did my L1 at LDRS, which was also good fun (but lots of work to retrieve that rocket)... Still, I had fun, and that's what counts -- after all this is just a hobby, and if you're not having fun, why are you doing this??
I mean if transporting a rocket equates to buys tickets or signing up for a shift, then you sir are 100 percent correct.

View attachment 651589

Eric Stackpole
I understand correctly.
You're winning number being called out 4 times and you not responding isn't enough ??
You're certain if the field wasn't closed by weather the next day you 100% would have seen the number on the board and claimed the prize ?/
Do I have this correct ??
No matter where I go with this I don't see it going well..
I offered you something from myself..
You do or don't want the Loki prize ??
You don't want anything from me ?? that I can give you ??
Man, is this not going to go well no matter what I say or do..

Please, just tell me what to do so you're ok with all..

You are killer.
I thank you so much.
This is awfully nice of you to say..
Your speaking up means the world to me..

You are killer too..
Way too nice of you guy's too speak up for what you believe is correct..

Teddy

I'm a little confused.
Who had the ticket for the mystery Loki prize that was posted ???

3stooges or Eric B ???

wait,, 3 stooges right ??

I'm a little confused.

3stooges or Eric B ???

Teddy - I was the guy who was checking the board once or twice a day, and not finding my numbers, "expressed disappointment" to you a few times. 😁
On Saturday afternoon I finally asked you to just write my number on the board, without any prize to it, just so I could say my number was up there. 🤣🤣

I'm a little confused.

3stooges or Eric B ???

How are you confused as I'm the only one messaging you and your specifically mentioning me on several messages... and yes I posted a picture of the winning number.

As I've said in a PM to you, why did I not qualify?

I'm sorry to all as I've said, i just want to know why.

If I get the prize , awesome , but if not 2 things.

1. I did win so that's cool enough
2. Scott's donation to the launch is beyond awesome and his products will always be in my rockets.
This was a lie.
You are correct Teddy, and I assumed from a message Scott wrote, that's all. Like I said in my other post, I don't expect to receive anything and you are 100 percent correct with everything you said. I was in the proverbial kid in a candy store moment. The volunteers did a great job for sure and the weather was the only negative I can complain about.
This was a lie.
Anyone else who thinks I'm out of line, again not my quest. I'm just seeing a difference of reasons, so I'm asking my questions. If that still offends , I'm sorry I did 3 years active duty to support everyone's right to ask a question or two.
Appeal to emotion, and likely special pleading.

I have 12, 5th, 6th and 7th great grandfathers that fought in the revolution. I have a 4th GGrandfathers that fought in the war of 1812, 4 that fought in the civil war, a grandfather that fought in WW1 and a father that fought in WW2 and Korea, and is buried in Arlington. I have a son-in-law that just got back from Iraq. So what?

Has anyone infringed your right to ask a question or two? Have you been stopped? Censured? No. Your active duty is a mute argument. I particularly dislike when people use their military experience as a badge for special treatment.

Thank you for your service.

You did not claim the prize when they were called. You did not claim the prize by 11am the next day. They made a decision given the circumstances. Move on...

How are you confused as I'm the only one messaging you and your specifically mentioning me on several messages... and yes I posted a picture of the winning number.

You tried to claim a prize a week late after you saw someone else post a pic of the board and you don't understand why you didn't win ????
I'm not sure what you don't understand.
Those particular numbers were on the board from 1pm until 5 pm- end of day..
They were called each hour with that hours winning numbers..
The last day of the launch was cancelled due to weather and that's why you didn't see the board ??

I'm really sorry man..
I'm doing everything I can to show you you're really swingin in the breeze here..

Last point..
Most important.
You didn't win the prize because you didn't claim the ticket number.
That means the prize as all others goes into the volunteer prize pool..
Whoever wins that prize when the volunteer raffle is done won't get it..

I offered you from something from myself ..

No good ??

May I offer again ??

Teddy

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys.
my wife is in Florida with her fam.
Her pop isn't well..
I kinda gotta be on the phone with her for a bit..

Ohhh yeah.

Rshub.

You posted a doc I'm not certain of the point of.
But that doc has the full correct spelling of your name..

I don't personally type anybody's full name online..

Teddy

Eric,
I'm super sorry man.
You didn't win the prize.
You would have if you came up with the ticket that day, but you didn't.
What in the world can i possibly say ??

I'm really am sorry man..

Teddy

You didn't win the prize because you didn't claim the ticket number.
If this statement is true then I am mystified why this discussion is continuing.

I have tried not to follow this whole thing because it's depressing. The raffle should be a fun bonus to the launch; at this point we should be talking about how great the event was, not squabbling over the raffle. I will note that in addition to the current issue(s) there was IMHO an excessive amount of discussion beforehand about the details of the rules. I appreciate that some of the prizes have a significant dollar value, but still.

If it were up to me I'd be inclined to scale back the raffle in the future. I'd even say "eliminate", but maybe that's throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

One additional note: I don't think it's possible to run something like this with any greater level of good faith than Teddy has shown. He shouldn't have to deal with this.

kkkk
I'm back..
Wifey not great..
Prayers for her and her fam and her papa please..

Neil,
Thank you so much for your support..
All of the support I've received is just nothing short of heartwarming..

Thank you all so very much..

Everybody all way beyond good..
All nicey..
Heck,
We just had the FREAKIN LAUNCH OF THE CENTURY IN THE NORTHEAST.., lol..
Comon man..
I wanna hear from some experienced folks and some new to big launches too..
This LDRS was no joke..
Are you tellin me it's just me, I'm partial ??
I'm in this game a long time..
Heck,
I remember when Tim L was young, hahahhahahahahhahaha..
I'm tellin you,
I just don't remember a launch near this one in the northeast, period..
Remember years ago when MDRA would pull off two Red Glares per year, fall and spring ??
When Higgs farm was cropless..
Back then, they'd make a big launch look easy..
This LDRS 42 is going down in the history books..
I must just be partial.
This was the most killer launch in the northeast in history..

EVEN THE FREAKIN MUD WAS FUN, ( now that we' just talkin about it, not trudging through it, lol )..
Member, 25 lbs each foot, lol..

Teddy..

Back