Music: The 30 Day Music Challenge

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with Billie, Ella, and Janis.
All three just spectacular versions.

MANY others have took their turn, and there are lots of great takes (Mahalia, Miles, etc.)
But these three are untouchable.

s6

I'm amazed that none of you time travelers didn't go to Steven Hawking's party...

I started the thread, I'm one of the furthest east members of the forums, and I'm only just on day 3... How did you folks get ahead of me??

Day 3- A song that reminds you of summertime

Summer Breeze - Seals & Crofts

I started the thread, I'm one of the furthest east members of the forums, and I'm only just on day 3... How did you folks get ahead of me??
Your Day 1 posting was on Wednesday, 4/3.
So Day 2 would be Thursday, 4/4.
And day 3 would be today.
Doesn't matter how far east or west someone is.
We are going (by your definition) with the local time zone.
Depends on what day YOUR first posting was, which defines day 1.
Clear?

Your Day 1 posting was on Wednesday, 4/3.
So Day 2 would be Thursday, 4/4.
And day 3 would be today.
Doesn't matter how far east or west someone is.
We are going (by your definition) with the local time zone.
Depends on what day YOUR first posting was, which defines day 1.
Clear?
Wait... Not based on *MY* first post... It should be based on the first post of the individual... If your first post is 4/6 (which is my current date), your day 30 should be 5/6.

My real confusion is how some people are already on day 4.

Last edited:
Yikes.
Wouldn't that really muck things up?
It'll keep it going for as long as people want to start participating, be it today, or sometime in 2027... People can keep the thread going for a long time (there's lots of good music out there).

Day Four.......

I'm actually pretty hard pressed to think of a song that doesn't remind me of someone.
So I'll stick with ones that specifically reference remembering a person.

s6

My three daughters:

(Won't let me post more vids in this reply, so second reply to finish it off.)

(Had to delete the Jackson Browne song, after my daughter, Rose, pointed out it's not about a girl.)

Last edited:
Day Six/1......

This one has to be something of a two-parter. I swing dance, so often this is what "makes me want to dance".....

s6

Day Six/2......

And sometimes there's a vicious funk groove, with perhaps some horns, and I just can't help myself. KInda like this....

s6

Back