• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McLawhorn era Semroc Lot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I have a lot of rocket stuff. Much of it is cool and on the older side. I’m selling a few things off to fund my kids college fund and make the garage less full.

Here we have 00’s era Semroc kits. NIP in great shape. Goblin, Bandit, and the Spaceman which I don’t really get but I’m not really an odd roc person.

Looking to get 70 bucks shipped US. Will ship out of country for addl.

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Guys I have a lot of rocket stuff. Much of it is cool and on the older side. I’m selling a few things off to fund my kids college fund and make the garage less full.

Here we have 00’s era Semroc kits. NIP in great shape. Goblin, Bandit, and the Spaceman which I don’t really get but I’m not really an odd roc person.

Looking to get 70 bucks shipped US. Will ship out

Looking to get 70 bucks shipped US. Will ship out of country for addl.

Back