• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Fin Guides

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My cousin Shane and I are offering custom fin guides for your rocketry projects. We can do standard airframe sizes, sized for gluing fins to single-use motors, etc.
Pricing (per pair):
1.5"/38mm - $8 + Shipping
2"/54mm - $10 + Shipping
3"/75mm - $15 + Shipping
4"/98mm - $20 + Shipping
5"/130mm - $25+ Shipping (Fin spans will be short on 5" guides. Aggressively swept fins may be a problem with these. )

We're currently developing a design for bigger guides as well. Smaller guides are available as well! Please contact @PosTart via DM to order. I can field them as well, but he'll be able to get you a faster turnaround time. For custom stuff, we will need as accurate a measurement of the tube's outside diameter as you can give us and your fin thickness.
All guides will be 3D-printed in PETG. Colors are random, but generally, you can expect blue at the moment lol.

1719437359543.png

Last edited:
Holy crap that is very cool PosTart is your Cousin ............

My Cousin Ken & I got into Rocketry together back in the early 80's.

Love the stuff you all do !! keep it up Guys !!

Back