Freebies From Nice Person at Community Meeting

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brockrwood

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A nice lady came up to me today at a community meeting. She handed me an Estes range box filled with her son’s left over model rocket stuff from his Scouting days. It has Electron Beam controllers, one working, one for parts, unbuilt kits, built kits, engines, and spare parts.

I am going to use this stuff at “make and take” rocket building sessions to help young people get into the hobby.

I will use the launch pad legs and other spare parts to fix another broken launch pad I have and give it to a deserving youngster.

IMG_5491.jpeg

Very nice. That Seahawk is a really nice kit.

1683910164908.png
This kit would take too long to make in a make-it-take-it booth, the others look like good candidates.

Goose

Very nice. That Seahawk is a really nice kit.

View attachment 580203
This kit would take too long to make in a make-it-take-it booth, the others look like good candidates.

Goose
Yes, I emailed the nice lady and thanked her. And told her I was keeping the Seahawk for myself.

I feel bad. When her son comes full circle, gets old, and becomes a BAR, he will want his old Boy Scouts rocket stuff back.

Back