Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck did that happen?

That's what Mal said. I said "It'll buff out."

Reminded me of being on my Uncle’s farm as a kid and blowing tree stumps out of the ground for clearing.

One particular stump was heavy red gum. Being large he thought it deserved half a stick of Gelignite.

One short “Hold my beer” moment later the stump arced its way through the air and onto the cabin of his near new Valiant Ute.

View attachment 642669

Caption: When your neighborhood isn't the greatest.
Rebar cage welded around a catalytic converter.
From the Auto Mechanic Repair FB page.
True story:

I work for an inventory company. We have company vans to take the counters to events over 30 miles away. I used to be a QVD: Qualified Van Driver. Once a month, it was my task to take the vans to the dealership for maintenance. Got in one van, started it up, and it sounded like a shotgun going off right outside the van. Van was NOISY. Drove it to the dealership and found out that someone had stolen the catalytic converter. Two weeks later, a different van had the same issue. We ended up moving the office because of the neighborhood. The thefts of cat converters stopped when we did. Go figure.

Back