Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty much how you change the cam belts on a Ferrari Testarossa or a few of the mid 90's V8 Ferraris. Figure $10k just to get to them, then whatever is needed once you're in there. Luckily, mine was simpler to service.

Ferraris are very durable, but an examination of the owner's manual explains why. The 15k service is essentially "1. Disassemble the entire car. 2. Replace all the parts."

Hans.

1718766370053-jpeg.651441
View attachment 651441
I call shotgun!

That saying has always driven me crazy.
Me too. Likewise any use of "Turn it right" or "... left" in regard to a knob, nut, screw, etc. Left and right are for translation, not rotation. I'm not just being my usual pedantic self; there are times that people say something like "Turn it right" and I genuinely don't know what they mean in some particular situation.

Last edited:
Pistol grip. Must be a Mopar.
The two console Mopars I had were Slap Sticks, 'cause they were autos. You would pull it back with the button pushed to "1". Then with each Slap to the T handle it would move to the next gear locked in place until the next slap.

1718803455229.png

Back