Lab Rat Rocketry has a NEW HOME

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBoyson

Inverted Pursuits Lab
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Rocketeers,

Inverted Pursuits Lab is excited to announce the acquisition of Lab Rat Rocketry! We are happy to welcome the Lab Rat product line into our Lab.
We are dedicated to providing you with the same extraordinary quality and service you've experienced over the years with Lab Rat Rocketry.
In short: Same Rat, New Lab!

As we make this transition the Lab Rat store will remain closed until we can integrate the two companies while ensuring we continue to provide the same great products and performance you've always known. Some of the items, mainly hardware, will be available immediately on the Inverted Pursuits Lab store.

Thank you for your patience with us during this transition.
Jonathan
Inverted Pursuits Lab

Awesome news. Any chance you can expand Lab Rat’s sled line for larger diameter rockets. Maybe 6” and above?

First, I want to thank everyone who has trusted Lab Rat Rocketry products to be a small part of their rocketry projects. As I step away, I’m thankful that the products that many people have come to rely on will remain available through Inverted Pursuits Lab. Jonathan is an ideal person to carry on the Lab Rat line as he already has an innovative product line demonstrating both his design and printing acumen.

Thanks again for all the support over the years. Pointy end up and straight smoke!

Chris

I just would like to say publicly that Chris has been awesome to work with over the past few years, and I know that Jonathan will be too. We don't expect this change of ownership to affect any of the products that we have had Lab Rat produce for us in the past.

I just would like to say publicly that Chris has been awesome to work with over the past few years, and I know that Jonathan will be too. We don't expect this change of ownership to affect any of the products that we have had Lab Rat produce for us in the past.
concur. Glad he found a buyer.

Back