• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Exciting New Rocketry Products Coming Soon - We Need Your Feedback!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted to get a 4” petal protector but I was only able to get a 2.6” one before they went out of business. If Valkyrie Recovery Systems would produce petal protectors like the ones dinochutes made, I would buy a 4” one immediately.

Any timeline on having kevlar y- harnesses with and without hardware available? Similar to what you have in your nylons versions? As well as kevlar shock chord 2 and 3 loop configurations? Thank you
We will be releasing our Kevlar harnesses very soon (hopefully in a day or two). Thank you for your patience as we finish up the production run.

Ashleigh
Office Manager

Another Dino Chutes throw back suggestion - streamers. I like to use streamers for drogues in my lighter weight rockets.

Dino Chutes had the following sizes:
2"x20"
3"x30"
4"x40"
5"x50"
6"x60"

There are probably other sizes people may want, but those sizes always worked well for me.

Was just loading up a rocket this weekend for a launch and was looking for my 3"x30" streamer and remembered I lost it last season :(

Seems like streamers may be able to be manufactured from left over material you have around the shop?

Is it possible to also have kevlar y harnesses in smaller kevlar similar to the small and medium soft links? Also with 3/16" welded eye bolt.. I know y harnesses are overkill on smaller rockets. I just have a bunch of fiberglass and like the redundant attachment point just in case. I use a y harness all the way down to 38mm airframes. The smaller airframes i just epoxy to the MMT but like the eye hooks on 2.6" and larger.. the 1/4" eye bolts i feel are a little too big on 2.6"..love your products and have a few orders received already.. thank you again :)

Back