Coolest Wife ever! Look what she found for me.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
So, just to be clear, my wife is wonderful. She is continually finding rocket related items to gift me. However, this is just about the coolest gift yet!
Behold, The Martini Shaker Rocket of Moderate Inebriation! Proudly displayed in my cube.
It is SOooooo retro it makes me feel all funny down there. ;)
20240503_081820.jpg

My wife bought this at a yardsale or thrift shop for me years ago. I thought it was a cigar ash tray at first, but looking at it now, I think it might have been an incense doo-hickey. I'm not really into that sort of stuff, but noticed there were no notches to keep a cigarette or cigar from flopping around and have no good explanation why there's a hole in the top, so guessing an incense burner.

Attachments

• rocket_ash_tray.jpg
    rocket_ash_tray.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My wife bought this at a yardsale or thrift shop for me years ago. I thought it was a cigar ash tray at first, but looking at it now, I think it might have been an incense doo-hickey. I'm not really into that sort of stuff, but noticed there were no notches to keep a cigarette or cigar from flopping around and have no good explanation why there's a hole in the top, so guessing an incense burner.
Of course, to preserve the theme, one must use incense containing RP-1, sulfur or HTPB.

Please don't shake your martinis! James Bond was an idiot about that. STIR martinis, keeps them from getting cloudy and diluting too much. (This is a joke, for the humor-challenged.)

Back