• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 38mm CTI Motors and Tinder TD2 for Pickup at LDRS/SAC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean74525

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have the following motors and a TD2 that I'm looking to sell at LDRS. The TD2 is unused and has all the parts it came with. I will also be at the Spaceport America Cup and can bring stuff there as well.
1715983004003.png
Updated Num Remaining:
H110:0
H143:0
H123:1
H120:0
H152:0
H152 (open):0 $25
H143 (open):0 $25
H550:0
J270: 0 $80
Can do Paypal f&f or cash at the field, but I am also open to trade for other rocket components, particularly research hardware.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have the following motors and a TD2 that I'm looking to sell. The TD2 is unused and has all the parts it came with. I will also be at the Spaceport America Cup and can bring stuff there as well.
View attachment 645799
Can do Paypal f&f or cash at the field, but I am also open to trade for other rocket components, particularly research hardware.
Hello sir will you be attending LDRS?

Hello everyone, I have the following motors and a TD2 that I'm looking to sell at LDRS. The TD2 is unused and has all the parts it came with. I will also be at the Spaceport America Cup and can bring stuff there as well.
View attachment 645799
I’ll take the two unopened H152 motors.

I also have 3 J270s for $80 each and I'm dropping the price of the two opened motors to $25 each.

Back