Wildman Club - Quick price spot check

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderboy

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been bugging Tim too much and don't want to keep pestering him, so posting here. He has been very good at responding to my many e-mails over the last few days, but I feel like I'm becoming a nuisance with my repeated follow-up questions.

I just joined the Wildman club in order to prepare for my motor hardware purchase. Now that my membership has been processed, I went to order my hardware, but I don't see a price difference. I spot checked a few other items and don't see a difference if I'm logged in or not.

It may simply be that these items aren't eligible, in which case I'll just proceed with my order. But if they are, then I'll press the issue with Tim to figure out my account.

So, I'm trying to purchase the Aerotech 75/5120 Complete motor here:
https://wildmanrocketry.com/collections/75mm/products/755120m

The price I see if logged in or not is: $606.99

Can anyone who has an active Wildman Club discount just spot check that price and see if that is it?

Thanks all!

Hi All,

I've been bugging Tim too much and don't want to keep pestering him, so posting here. He has been very good at responding to my many e-mails over the last few days, but I feel like I'm becoming a nuisance with my repeated follow-up questions.

I just joined the Wildman club in order to prepare for my motor hardware purchase. Now that my membership has been processed, I went to order my hardware, but I don't see a price difference. I spot checked a few other items and don't see a difference if I'm logged in or not.

It may simply be that these items aren't eligible, in which case I'll just proceed with my order. But if they are, then I'll press the issue with Tim to figure out my account.

Can anyone who has an active Wildman Club discount just spot check that price and see if that is it?

Thanks all!
I see 757.99 crossed out, and 546.29 as the club price.

FWIW it is a bit finicky. I visited the link, saw 606.99. Then I clicked "account" and it seemed i was already logged in (showed me order history). went back to the other page and saw 546.29. So i'd just say make extra sure you are signed in by clicking the account button?

Hi All,

Thanks all!
Same as others while logged in: $546.29

Best,

I've been bugging Tim too much and don't want to keep pestering him, so posting here.

Pester how?
If you paid for something you are not getting the service/discount, go take it up with that business!

He has been very good at responding to my many e-mails over the last few days, but I feel like I'm becoming a nuisance with my repeated follow-up questions.

You are a customer.
It's your responsibility to ask questions to become an informed customer.

That means that your login account has not been updated with the WC status.
Simple.
Contact the service provider to rectify.

HTH,
a

It's hard to pester or bug Tim, trust me. lol.

One thing I did find out though.....he actually prefers you to call him as he can answer questions in a few minutes that would literally take days over email. Even for me, he said "Brian, just call!" lol

Back