Music: The 30 Day Music Challenge

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 5 - a song that needs to be played loudly.

Really, almost any Sabaton song works. I just picked a popular one inspired by Sun Tzu that I'm not planning to use for a later entry.

I will run - they will hunt me in vain
I will hide - they'll be searching
I'll regroup - feign retreat they'll pursue
Coup de grâce I will win but never fight -
THAT'S THE ART OF WAR!

Day 5 - A song that needs to be played loudly.

Insomnium - While We Sleep (really any of their songs and other melodeath or symphonic metal songs)

Honorable mention because it is the song title too, but pop punk doesn't always need the massive volume as other genres.

MxPx - Play it Loud

Day 6 - a song that makes you want to dance

This Sabaton song is not about history - unless you want to count it as a rock/metal history song. The members of Sabaton called it a tribute to the bands that inspired them, and almost every other word in the lyrics is a band name. It's quite clever.

Day 6 Music to dance to

Yes, a mosh pit is a type of dancing.

Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard

Getting on both sides of midnight EDT here. Day 7 - A song to drive to. This is probably an unknown release to most here. I've been playing this album on road trips for 25 years.

Chamberlain - Try for Thunder

Day 8 - Post a song you like with a food in the title
Cheeseburger In Paradise - Jimmy Buffett

Day 8 - food in the title.

I had to reach a bit for this one, but snakes are actually consumed as food in some parts of the world.

The Brazilian Expeditionary Force (FEB in Portuguese) in WW2 was called the Smoking Snakes (Cobras Fumantes in Portuguese) because people would say "It's more likely for a snake to smoke a pipe than for the FEB to go the front and fight."

Day 9 - A song that makes you happy
Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

and I'll add...

Bicycle Race - Queen

Back