Does anyone know a vendor who sells 98mm graphite nozzles for research motors?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackC

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My college team is looking for a nozzle to fit a Mike Fisher research motor case. The nozzle should have a .75 inch throat. Please let me know asap, they need it for a contest. Thanks!

My college team is looking for a nozzle to fit a Mike Fisher research motor case. The nozzle should have a .75 inch throat. Please let me know asap, they need it for a contest. Thanks!
Mike Fisher- Binder Design has them listed on his site. If you want something not listed, ask him. He made a fin can for 64mm Rattworks for me. Non standard. Very quick and reasonably priced. And it's his research hardware you want it to fit.....
Don't forget your O Rings and SnapRings.....

http://binderdesign.com/store/Fisher-Research.html

IMG_20240505_091021.jpg

Last edited:
I have not been able to reach him.

This whole thread is confusing.

Why can't you just order it on the website? Is there something you are looking for that is custom - in other words, is there something you need that you can't just order on the website? The website easily allows you to configure a 98mm nozzle with a 0.75" throat. I have ordered from Mike off his website many times and also had him do custom work for me - very responsive and quick. Is there something going wrong with the website ordering I am not aware of?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what is going on here, you can reach me by email at [email protected] or just order the nozzle: https://binderdesign.com/store/Fisher-Research.html

I check emails and download orders daily and I have had no contact from anybody about this nozzle previous to today. Looks like I got an email on Saturday afternoon. I sometimes try to take a day off on a weekend, so if I don't see an email until Sunday, please forgive me.

Thanks to everybody who gave me a heads-up on this thread, I haven't visited this forum in quite awhile. The customers nozzles are made and ready for pickup.
Always great communication and great work, we miss your insight on the research forum too

Back