• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Wanted Semroc Constellation XKit XES K35 kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGuy1967

Reaction score
Hi looking to see if anyone has a extra Semroc Constellation XKit XES K35 kit they would be willing to part with. I was going to clone one, but figured I would ask as I missed out on one on FleaBay recently.
Kelly

My kit spreadsheet says I have two of them. I might be persuaded to part with one. What did you have in mind?

The Constellation is one of my favorites — interesting look, payloader, great performance if you airfoil the fins as directed, and one of the last kits I built in my first rocketry period back in the late '60s - early '70s. I have a flyer built from that kit that I need to fly a little more....

My kit spreadsheet says I have two of them. I might be persuaded to part with one. What did you have in mind?

The Constellation is one of my favorites — interesting look, payloader, great performance if you airfoil the fins as directed, and one of the last kits I built in my first rocketry period back in the late '60s - early '70s. I have a flyer built from that kit that I need to fly a little more....
Howdy, I am just a builder and have been trying to find and build all the Semroc's I missed out on. I am not sure what its worth to you, the last one I missed out on went for $28 which seemed very reasonable.
Kelly

Back