Trouble contacting Rocketmam Parachutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be the purpose in emailing you if there's a well documented tradition of not responding?
Emailing in the case of questions or any information needed, we try our best to respond to any questions people may have, and will continue to try our best from here on out to keep up to date. We do not use Rocketry Fourm on a daily basis. Thank you!

Emailing in the case of questions or any information needed, we try our best to respond to any questions people may have, and will continue to try our best from here on out to keep up to date. We do not use Rocketry Fourm on a daily basis. Thank you!
You'd be better served by acknowledging the scope of problems and explaining what you're doing to resolve them than continuing to say 'we try our best' in the face of numerous complaints.

You'd be better served by acknowledging the scope of problems and explaining what you're doing to resolve them than continuing to say 'we try our best' in the face of numerous complaints.
That’s what I had previously said, if you look at my comments, I said that we have been building up inventory, getting more supplies in stock, in all colors, of all of our mil-spec ripstop, ultra light fabrics, ballistic and Kevlar fabrics. In addition to having more employees manufacturing, and more organization on our end. Also a new shipping setup to make it easier. We have manufactured hundreds and hundreds of parachutes in access, so we can always have stock in house of most items, of all of our make and models.

I know he has a history to overcome now, Rocketman Parachutes are all that I have used and absolutely love his deployment bags. I needed some new stuff for a couple of new builds and I split my order to ensure I'm not out a lot if it didn't show. I was very pleasantly surprised with the fastest turn around I've experienced yet seeing the whole order 3 days later. I know it doesn't undo the damage that has been done to this point but the change to processes appears to be real.

The main thing I purchase from Rocketman are their 3-loop braided kevlar recovery harnesses/shock cords. I don't like working with fiberglass and their parachutes are too pricey for me. They have always shipped these items in a timely manner, so a lot of the delivery issues are likely related to what is in stock and what isn't. It's no excuse for not providing timely response to inquiries, but these particular items (it appears) can be ordered with confidence (I just got an order I placed last week).

The other thing I would complain about regardless of what is ordered is charging for the product before shipment. That's OK if the shipment is prompt, but that has not been the general feedback. Rocketman either needs to 1) mark items as out of stock and not let orders be placed, or 2) not charge for items until they are shipped, or 3) build inventory and ship promptly.

I also don't like the fact that when you are sent a transaction receipt the item(s) ordered are not listed on the receipt. WTF. Who does that?

Last edited:
The main thing I purchase from Rocketman are their 3-loop braided kevlar recovery harnesses/shock cords. I don't like working with fiberglass and their parachutes are too pricey for me. They have always shipped these items in a timely manner, so a lot of the delivery issues are likely related to what is in stock and what isn't. It's no excuse for not providing timely response to inquiries, but these particular items (it appears) can be ordered with confidence (I just got an order I placed last week).

The other thing I would complain about regardless of what is ordered is charging for the product before shipment. That's OK if the shipment is prompt, but that has not been the general feedback. Rocketman either needs to 1) mark items as out of stock and not let orders be placed, or 2) not charge for items until they are shipped, or 3) build inventory and ship promptly.

I also don't like the fact that when you are sent a transaction receipt the ite,(s) ordered are not listed on the receipt. WTF. Who does that?
Hello there! Thank you for ordering from Rocketman! We have tried to work with everyone's price needs, by providing every type of parachute possible, from our cheaper model rocketry/hexagon chutes, to the classic standard parabolic chutes, to our high-performance parachutes. That is exactly what we're doing, is building a inventory of products, in all makes and models/plus having extra materials ready to go instead of getting back ordered. I am looking at new websites that we can switch too for receipts/logging in/easy international shipping. Think we were too scared to switch website as we have had issues in the past, and it would have to be totally rebuilt. But if you are needing a receipt with transaction details, send an invoice number and I can get one sent to you easily. Either way we are trying our best over here to get everyone taken care of! Thank you everyone very much!

Hello there! Thank you for ordering from Rocketman! We have tried to work with everyone's price needs, by providing every type of parachute possible, from our cheaper model rocketry/hexagon chutes, to the classic standard parabolic chutes, to our high-performance parachutes. That is exactly what we're doing, is building a inventory of products, in all makes and models/plus having extra materials ready to go instead of getting back ordered. I am looking at new websites that we can switch too for receipts/logging in/easy international shipping. Think we were too scared to switch website as we have had issues in the past, and it would have to be totally rebuilt. But if you are needing a receipt with transaction details, send an invoice number and I can get one sent to you easily. Either way we are trying our best over here to get everyone taken care of! Thank you everyone very much!
Did you fill out your rocket kit orders from last Fall or a refund?

Back