• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold The Famous Korey Kline ACE - PNC-39 Nose Cone / The Original HPR Nose

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD I was looking into a 36" long square box, the kind Balsa Machining uses to display tubes at a launch.
It was one that had been far in a corner of my Rocket Lair and I did not have access to it easy until I moved a few things around.

Inside besides some tubes and a couple kits sticking out of it I knew about I found my stash of 4" nose cones at the bottom !

The Korey Kline ACE PNC-39 nose cone had a unique thread for Bleach Bottle or other Bottle Caps. Folks could fill the nose with some sand for nose weight and screw a bleach bottle cap on to keep it in. [some used water, I don't recommend that but it worked]

Besides Korey Kline's ACE company, North Coast Rocketry when they were a stand alone company before Estes bought them used these also on some kits like their 4" Big Brute* that I had bought from them. These are 16" long cone plus a 2" shoulder.

These where in demand back when you could get them and it seemed I saved a few new old ones.
Asking $23 plus shipping cost. Send Zip to QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] com for shipping quote and PayPal Payments.
3 of them for $58

* A great nose to use to Clone a Big Brute !
1718912279430.png

1718912616354.png

Last edited:
American Pickers Thank You GIF by DefyTV
American Pickers No GIF by DefyTV
american pickers GIF by History UK

Back