• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling off the build pile #3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Garretson

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Attached is a list of the balance of my build pile. Due to my physical limitations, I’d rather sell them in lots/bundles as opposed to individual shipments. Having said that, I’m willing to work with anyone if you’re interested. I live just north of Atlanta, Georgia, and would be happy to meet you somewhere, or have you stop by and pick them up. I hope that you can understand my position. I’m simply not physically capable of, nor am I interested in, sending out tons of individual shipments.

The pricing that I’ve listed I believe to be fair. However, if you disagree, I’m open to any suggestions or counter offers.

Since I’d prefer to sell these in lots/bundles I would be willing to cover the cost of shipping them within the 48 contiguous states if the order is large enough. We can discuss this as well.

Bottom-line, I have had these kits for some time, and I feel that it’s a waste to have them sitting around my house collecting dust. I have accepted the fact that I am no longer physically capable of being active in this hobby, and want someone to be able to enjoy them.

I also have about twenty Estes launch pads and controllers - most of the new and none of them in bad shape - that I would be interested in supporting some club or youth outreach effort. We can talk if you’re interested.

Also, please note that the Northeast/Estes kits were based on a proprietary engine size that was slightly smaller than the standard 29mm size. They will need a new engine tube and the associated equipment. There is stuff on the internet about doing this.

I will be basing who gets the first shot at these kits based on the date/time of your response via the forum website.

I guess that’s about it, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks & Take Care

Michael

Attachments

• Remaining Rocket Kits and Accessories List copy.pdf
    262.2 KB · Views: 8
Piqued my interest. But I am a small timer.
Any leftovers and a pad/controller maybe I can help with. Teach STEM so maybe. Or if a single buyer wants to evaporate some of the small stuff.

I'm in.
And thank you.

Side thread:
What is the history of the Blue Ninja "non sparkle"

30 bucks?
I'm really not sure. I purchased a Blue Ninja years ago and it has a metallic sparkle finish to the blue body tube. I bought the second one on eBay years later (because I like the rocket) and when it arrived the body tube had a somewhat lighter plain blue finish. Not sure why they changed it. As for the $30.00 I figured that was a fair price - but of course that's up for discussion.

Piqued my interest. But I am a small timer.
Any leftovers and a pad/controller maybe I can help with. Teach STEM so maybe. Or if a single buyer wants to evaporate some of the small stuff.

I'm in.
And thank you.
I'm I the process of sorting out what's sold and what's not. I'll up-date my list later today. I have so many launchers because I used to teach middle school science, and I used them for a STEM enrichment class. I've since moved on to high school and they haven't been used since.

I'm I the process of sorting out what's sold and what's not. I'll up-date my list later today. I have so many launchers because I used to teach middle school science, and I used them for a STEM enrichment class. I've since moved on to high school and they haven't been used since.
I sent an updated request.

I'm really not sure. I purchased a Blue Ninja years ago and it has a metallic sparkle finish to the blue body tube. I bought the second one on eBay years later (because I like the rocket) and when it arrived the body tube had a somewhat lighter plain blue finish. Not sure why they changed it. As for the $30.00 I figured that was a fair price - but of course that's up for discussion.
Interesting. Thank you for your reply.
I just grabbed one recently with the full on sparkle blue but the packaging was pretty beat up and the tubes are quite ovaled. Probably can get em back into round form but I was disappointed. Stinkin' eBay Seller didn't include that in the description and the photos that were offered for inspection were too poor to get a real indication of the contents.

Interesting. Thank you for your reply.
I just grabbed one recently with the full on sparkle blue but the packaging was pretty beat up and the tubes are quite ovaled. Probably can get em back into round form but I was disappointed. Stinkin' eBay Seller didn't include that in the description and the photos that were offered for inspection were too poor to get a real indication of the contents.
Sorry to hear about that. I've had the same type of thing happen to me on eBay.

Back