The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When using the engines given by our rocket open rocket, there is no problem in the parachute system. Since we are given a different engine in the competition we will enter, we upload its file. When we simulate it acts like a parachute is not added. What do we have to do? Please help me.

Have you edited the parachute deployment parameters. It should be set for apogee or a fixed altitude, or both if you’re using dual deployment. Also, when adding motors, you need to specify the deployment mode.
I’m not near my computer at the moment, so I can’t give you the specific information. If someone else hasn’t responded in the meantime, I will do that later tonight.

You need to go to the Motors & Configuration tab, then the Recovery tab to set the deployment configuration. Also, as mentioned above, check the deployment setting in the parachute configuration. See below.recovery_tab.jpgparachute_deployment.jpg.png

Back