Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't in on this, but I was in on the aftermath. Some friends were out on a Saturday night and wound up back one guy's apartment. One guy we'll call Mark, because that was his name, fell asleep early due to an overload of beer. As such, he got the marker treatment from the rest of the guys there. He left the house first the next morning, and decided to go to church before he went home. He was living with his sister and her family at the time, and showed up at home just as they were sitting down to breakfast. His sister looked at him when he came in and started laughing. Mark was confused, thinking that maybe his hair was sticking up or something. His sister just said, "Please tell me that you came straight home," and laughed when he said he went to church. She told him to go look in the mirror.
We had a ballgame that afternoon, and Mark was pissed when he showed up. Of course, the rest of us were entirely sympathetic and hardly brought it up at all. Each inning, Each at bat. Etc.

570974-d9295b49ce785ad1692d42796b3c737b.data
Nowadays you can walk into a store and walk out with those same things for free!

Back