Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminded of this by a typo @BABAR caught. Apparently we’re both still only as emotionally mature as your average middle schooler.

View attachment 642210

But we only snicker from a safe distance. And Jake is laughing all the way to the bank.

I remember many years ago when the Raiders were in Denver playing the Broncos at the old mile high stadium. The players’ benches were very close to the first row of seats in the stands. I got a great seat just a few rows behind the Raiders’ bench. The Raiders were losing badly. I was sitting right behind Howie Long and his famous flat top. Some drunk guy beside me kept yelling at Howie Long, saying, “Go start the bus, Howie!” It was a little close for comfort. I felt like saying, bro, keep your voice down. You don’t realize how big some of these players are until you see them up close and personal.

Are these people real? I think they are just trolls.

Ps except the last guy, I’ve met his sort…
I have no idea whether they are trolls or actual posts. But, watching or reading the News, and having grown up around that predominant mindset, I find it funny, in a sad dark way, regardless.

Back