Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, as a fellow engineer of mine says, "Anyone can build a bridge. It takes an engineer to just barely build a bridge!"

Of course, that road... 🙄
As my materials prof said, engineering is the science of good enough. It's also a lot easier to build a road that lasts forever in a relatively mild climate, and definitely easier if you're willing to spend several years building it.

Also:
1711150341604.png

As my materials prof said, engineering is the science of good enough. It's also a lot easier to build a road that lasts forever in a relatively mild climate, and definitely easier if you're willing to spend several years building it.

Also:
View attachment 636694
I laughed, but haven't we all been there?

Many years ago, in a job far, far away, I was in a “team building” workshop. Each person who had management responsibility was asked to submit an anonymous one to three sentence description of the person’s management style. The statements were then read out loud. One of them was just one word: “Imperial”.

Stolen from Estes Model Rockets Facebook page (not the official Estes Facebook page).

View attachment 636707

Obviously, this guy has NOT found the right woman. I have a rocketeer-compatible girlfriend!
If she'd leave over that, good riddance. Really, if she'd up an leave over any safe legal hobby then the hell with her.

Back