Hello rocketeers!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! There are several active clubs in OH. A few folks from Western OH come over to our Muncie, IN launches. You're invited too!

Sandusky area, since some of you ask, actually I have a lot of unbuild rockets and my built rockets are in storage and need some TLC, I'll be fixing those up in due time.

Again thanks for all the information, joining a club would be fun but do I need to be NAR associated (registered) to join a club, I made a list of rockets that from 2010-2022, that I'm interested in but I can't post to that forum til I get 20 post on here, my two highest wants from that list are the Black Star Voyager and the Cosmic Interceptor.

You do NOT need to be a NAR member to join Skybusters. You just cannot launch high power rockets. You don't actually have to join Skybusters to launch with us either. (Just can't vote on anything that comes up. And it helps support us)

You do NOT need to be a NAR member to join Skybusters. You just cannot launch high power rockets. You don't actually have to join Skybusters to launch with us either. (Just can't vote on anything that comes up. And it helps support us)
Cool, I never really planned on becoming a member of NAR or if I did at some point, it would be with a club. I don't have a lot of interest becoming a level 1, 2 or 3 or even doing competitions with becoming a NAR member, and again that's if I ever do so.

Last edited:
:welcome:To the forum. Post up pictures of some of your rockets for us.
I would but I need to fix them up, fins that fell off, need new paint jobs on them and one aspect I didn't do when building rockets was putting on decals, back in the day I wasn't a big fan of decals, especially water slide decals but now that I'm older, I'm gonna put decals on, even to the rockets that I built many years ago, I still should have the instructions/decals/inserts in a tote that I've had for a long time, i know these days you can print out original decals or even buy them online.

You are welcome to come to a launch and talk, fly, watch, pick the brains of the other flyers. We fly everything from A motors up to K motors.

You are welcome to come to a launch and talk, fly, watch, pick the brains of the other flyers. We fly everything from A motors up to K motors.
That would be exciting and I hope there are folks in the group that scratch build OOP kits and customizers, that's something I want to get into myself, especially scratch build older kits.

Back