Hello from Middle Tennessee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Other Jeff

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am returning to the forum after a 14 year break. My son and I used to fly with MC2 and HARA at the Manchester TN field. 2010 was our last year. He moved on to other things and guess what? I found a bunch or rockets in the attic, so here we are. Things seem to have changed a little, especially with regards to motor prices. I got my Level 1 in 2010, but I think I will be limiting myself to low and mid power this go around. I like clusters and two stages.
Anyway, looking forward to flying again and being a part of the forum.
Pic is from 2010!
J&amp_J in the soy beans.jpg

Hi everyone. I am returning to the forum after a 14 year break. My son and I used to fly with MC2 and HARA at the Manchester TN field. 2010 was our last year. He moved on to other things and guess what? I found a bunch or rockets in the attic, so here we are. Things seem to have changed a little, especially with regards to motor prices. I got my Level 1 in 2010, but I think I will be limiting myself to low and mid power this go around. I like clusters and two stages.
Anyway, looking forward to flying again and being a part of the forum.
Pic is from 2010!
View attachment 643992
Hello Jeff, and welcome back to the hobby. MC2 no longer has the Manchester field, but we do have a new field in Olmstead Kentucky (just across the TN-KY border from Nashville). Our next launch is May 18th and we have the schedule and location posted on our website: https://mc2rocketry.com/

Looking forward to meeting you should you choose to join us!

Hello Jeff, and welcome back to the hobby. MC2 no longer has the Manchester field, but we do have a new field in Olmstead Kentucky (just across the TN-KY border from Nashville). Our next launch is May 18th and we have the schedule and location posted on our website: https://mc2rocketry.com/

Looking forward to meeting you should you choose to join us!
It's worth the occassional drive to KY to keep up your HPR skills. It's a nice field. Elizabethtown isn't that much further to fly with BluesRockS on a nice sod farmer. If you stick with low to midpower, you are probably already aware of the dedicated launch site at Chickasaw Trace. Welcome back.

Back