Fastest Place to Get L585

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

My rocketry design team, do to a couple of failures, needs another Cesaroni L585 motor by March 29th for a competition. Everywhere we have looked is out of stock. However, this is the entire teams' first time building a rocket (trying to start a new design team at school), so it is very likely we are just missing possible suppliers. If you guys could help us out that'd be amazing.

Last edited:
Hello,

My rocketry design team, do to a couple of failures, needs another Cesaroni L585 motor by March 29th for a competition. Everywhere we have looked is out of stock. However, this is the entire teams' first time building a rocket (trying to start a new design team at school), so it is very likely we are just missing possible suppliers. If you guys could help us out that'd be amazing.

My first thought when reading this was concern about a team that begins by flying its first rocket on an L. A friend of mine, a very experienced flyer, who has done time as a Prefect as well as the TRA BoD, is mentoring this team. They’re being well advised. Thanks to all of you who helped them.

If this is for the NASA Student Launch program, AMW will probably be on site to deliver your motor. (Good thing too, they had to put some elbow grease in assisting Navy get their motor together)

Back