• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Dr Rocket or Monster 54/1706 case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DabCat

Reaction score
Lent out my Dr Rocket 54/1706 case and it was returned damaged. Looking for a cheap used 54/1706 casing only. Would really love to get a blue/gold monster case or red Dr. Rocket case. I'm aware that Wildman will have them on sale on saturday. Just hoping to replace the special color.

I did not end up finding a Dr rocket or monster case. I just replaced it with an Aerotech case. Send me a PM with what you've got and what you want for them.

Lent out my Dr Rocket 54/1706 case and it was returned damaged. Looking for a cheap used 54/1706 casing only. Would really love to get a blue/gold monster case or red Dr. Rocket case. I'm aware that Wildman will have them on sale on saturday. Just hoping to replace the special color.

How was it damaged? Can you post or DM a pic?

Might be able to repair or rework it....

Back