Dedicated Stereo/Audio/Video thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pulling together my last, best stereo system to celebrate my successful heart procedure. All the cables are Nordost Frey 2 power cables, speaker cables and ICs except for purist audio venustas for rca connections at phono amp and a purist mizekoni XLR to connect from the phono amp to the Accustic Arts Presmp 1 mk III, I have an SPL Phonitor e headphone amp, an ASR Basis solid state phono amp with motorcycle battery backup, a NAD M51, a Bryson cd-1, vpi speed controller, Dynaudio Confidence C1s, and a new Avenger with the nordost tone arm cable inside the 3d printed tone arm.

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am pulling together my last, best stereo system to celebrate my successful heart procedure. All the cables are Nordost Frey 2 power cables, speaker cables and ICs except for purist audio venustas for rca connections at phono amp and a purist mizekoni XPRS to connect from the phono amp to the Accustic Arts Presmp 1 mk III, I have an SPL Phonitor e headphone amp, an ASR Basis solid state phono amp with motorcycle battery backup, a NAD M51, a Bryson cd-1, vpi speed controller, Dynaudio Confidence C1s, and a new Avenger with the nordost tone arm cable inside the 3d printed tone arm.
Lets see the 3D tonearm. Cool...I knew they would start making them.

I am pulling together my last, best stereo system to celebrate my successful heart procedure. All the cables are Nordost Frey 2 power cables, speaker cables and ICs except for purist audio venustas for rca connections at phono amp and a purist mizekoni XLR to connect from the phono amp to the Accustic Arts Presmp 1 mk III, I have an SPL Phonitor e headphone amp, an ASR Basis solid state phono amp with motorcycle battery backup, a NAD M51, a Bryson cd-1, vpi speed controller, Dynaudio Confidence C1s, and a new Avenger with the nordost tone arm cable inside the 3d printed tone arm.
The current turntable is a VPI Super Scoutmaster I purchased from a local guy back in 2008.

Nice to see you around and posting.
Congrats on the successful medical dance.

Nice system.
A new AVENGER -now we're talking! Great TT.
The 3D arm is nice - think it's the same as on my new Prime-21.
What cartridge are you running?

Back