CATS! Post a cat pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a certain past Moderator here flying a rocket made of stacked buckets at Airfest once...
At least it didn't have a skillet as part of the project 😂
That was a great project. I have thought about building one myself. It would be the king of low and slow.

I get our cat litter in 38lb boxes. And with 7 cats we go through a lot of litter. Bet I could make a rocket out of those. I've been trying for months to come up with an idea for a rocket to build. I think I just found it. There are 4 empty ones in the recycling pile now.

This train with a unique cat-like design is from Japan. It's called the Seibu 40000 series train, and it's often referred to as the "Laview" train. The design was intended to appeal to families and children, making the train look friendly and inviting. It’s part of a special express service that operates in the Tokyo area. The designer behind this distinctive look is Kazuyo Sejima, a renowned architect who wanted to create a train that feels like a living room, ensuring comfort and relaxation during travel.

cat train.jpg

Back