• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: 24/40 RMS Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
Subject title says it all. I'm looking for some 24/40 RMS Hardware. If you are looking to unload (no pun ;) ) yours, or if you know of a vendor that still has them in stock, drop me a line.

Thank you much!

Magnum's web site was just updated on 8/26 and it says he still has the 24/40 h/w.

Originally posted by KenParker
Magnum's web site was just updated on 8/26 and it says he still has the 24/40 h/w.

Good find Ken. Thanks for locating that for me. I think I will hold out for a used piece or wait 'til they are readily available again at a lower price. At $37.95 + $6.95 shipping, I can understand why it's still in stock. :eek: That's a tad steep for that case.

Kinda off topic, but I think I am going to throw some money at the sale Pro38 is having next month.

Either way, anyone looking to part with their 24/40 casing, please drop me a line or reply to this thread.

Thanks again Ken.

Eugene,
Hobbylinc has them for $31 something. Cheaper than Magnum, but you still have that dreaded shipping. Good luck finding someone that wants to part with theirs. I have one and use it most of all my cases. Wish I had another........Larry

I agree that this case is high priced. The 29/40-120 is only a few dollars more. I gave over $40.00 for my 24/40 at the time:mad:

Back