• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: All of my rocket stuff is for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CmdrPlunge

Reaction score
It’s been five plus years since I’ve launched a rocket, and I don’t plan on doing so any time soon.

So, I’m selling my entire collection of model rocket stuff. I’m asking half of the current retail price for the various things.

Everything is Estes, unless otherwise noted.

The engines are available for pickup only; Torrance, CA
Everything else I can ship.

I accept PayPal, money order/cashiers check, and cash (pickup only).

The rockets:
Instructions for each rocket are included.

1 | Mosquito.. | $2
1 | Mini V-2.. | SOLD
1 | Corkscrew. | $4
1 | Astrocam . | SOLD
1 | Comanche-3 | SOLD
1 | Phoenix... | SOLD

The engines:
Includes igniters and engine plugs, however, I have more engines than plugs. So, if you don’t need the plugs, please let me know so that I will have plugs available for those who need them. Upper stage engines can work as single stage engines, but boosters can not, because they do not have an ejection charge.

7 | 1/2A3-4T Upper Stage. | SOLD
5 | A3-4T... Single Stage | SOLD
2 | A8-5.... Upper Stage. | SOLD
1 | B4-2.... Single Stage | SOLD
2 | C6-0.... Booster..... | SOLD
2 | C6-3.... Single Stage | SOLD
13| C6-5.... Single Stage | SOLD
2 | C6-7.... Upper Stage. | SOLD
2 | D12-0... Booster..... | SOLD
3 | D12-3... Single Stage | SOLD
5 | D12-7... Upper Stage. | SOLD

Launch gear:

1 | Porta-Pad II Launch Pad................................. | $9
1 | Power Plex Launch Pad................................... | SOLD
1 | Electron Beam Launch Controller......................... | $10
1 | 1/8” launch rod......................................... | $4
1 | 3/16” launch rod (kinda short 30”, not Estes)........... | $2
1 | 1/4” launch rod......................................... | $6
2 | package of igniters..................................... | $0.50 ea.
1 | bag of polyester fiberfill I used as wadding (not Estes) | $1
7 | clear boxes (I used for engine plugs, not Estes)........ | SOLD

Misc.:

1 | 12” parachute................................. | $2
1 | 18” parachute................................. | $2
1 | 18” metallic parachute........................ | $2
1 | 24” parachute................................. | $3
1 | elastic cord (not Estes)...................... | $1
2 | insulated alligator clip for launch controller | $0.50 ea.

Here is a link to a picture of everything I’m offering (256 k):
https://www.geocities.com/cmdrplunge/rockets/
email me, reply to the post, AIM CmdrPlunge, if you are interested.

I call dibs on the POWER PLEX launch pad and Comanche 3! Drop me a line - [email protected] Let me know what shipping is.

(Pending condition, function, completeness of pad.) Thanks! <- Just saw the picture and everthing looks good to me!

Hey sandman, I was just wondering. Are you going all the way to sunny CA to pick up those engines....:D :D :D

Phoenix for me.... Let me know how you want paid; I prefer paypal but will need your account.

Carl

Sean, I received my items today! The Power Plex is outstanding. I love that pad. Having never seen one before, it was great to handle one for the first time knowing it belongs to me! As for the Comanche 3, the post office did their finest, yet again, and managed to bend the package damaging the center of the airframe. I'll have to cut out the damaged part and add a new length of tube. No worries though. The rest of the rocket is in great shape and was built nicely.

I've just had it with the post office. See this thread <a href="https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2256&highlight=post+office">Post Office Screw Ups</a> I feel sorry for the poor bastard that stuffs my mailbox and damages another one of my rocket packages. Remember the movie Gladiator? "At my signal, unleash h*ll." That's gonna be me all over that postal worker. :kill:

EugeneFL,

Sorry to hear about the PO's blunder, I even had them put a fragile sticker on the box. I read the posts you linked to, and I was thinking that you may want to report your mail-person to the Post Office. Folding a box, especially one with a fragile sticker on it, is totally unacceptable.

As for the repair, I used Krylon interior/exterior paint. The color is Popsicle Orange #2410. That should help with color matching.

Hope that helps.

Back