• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 8" Composite Warehouse tube, coupler, and nose cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Likely a long shot, looking for a ready to ship 8" Composite Warehouse tube, coupler, and nose cone.

Thanks,

Oh My George Takai GIF

Hey Justin,

I have a CW 8" lotus kit I'll part with but the fincan is built. The rest is still in kit form.

Attachments

• 20240508_152732.jpg
    20240508_152732.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Ebay tube says sold... hope you got it! If not I have some 8" Curtis tubing, couplers, CR's and plates.
So ebay seller thecoincollection1620 has shipped the 26" upper tube, but has yet to ship the 54" lower airframe. My alarm bell is beginning to ding, so we will see how this plays out.

Thankfully, @Conway Stevens is my ace in the hole and the reason this thread is now marked found.

That seller has been a problem to some. Some of us received what we ordered from him, some received damaged goods, some got nothing.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll report back once there is an outcome.

Prior to ordering the 8" tubes, I did complete one other ebay transaction with the seller in question, but there were elements of the transaction that left a lot of room for improvement. No urgency to ship in a timely manner, and the part was thrown in a large box with no care.

Positive vibes, hoping for the best.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll report back once there is an outcome.

Prior to ordering the 8" tubes, I did complete one other ebay transaction with the seller in question, but there were elements of the transaction that left a lot of room for improvement. No urgency to ship in a timely manner, and the part was thrown in a large box with no care.

Positive vibes, hoping for the best.
Hoping that for you too!
We are all waiting to see what you are going to use this stuff for????
Yup.

Back