X-15 Decals?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirkTheDaring

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a better quality scan of X-15 decals than the ones on JimZ's site? Any size will do, I can scale. This will be for a Estes 0889 kit that I picked up recently in less than great shape and I've rebuilt (still less than great, but better).

Thank you.

Ken

PS - For that matter does anyone know the scale of the Estes kit? I've tried measuring it and dividing it into the size that I've found online of the real thing, but the scale for the wing span and that length come out wildly different. I don't expect this to be very accurate ("sport scale" at best), but it would be nice to know. I get somewhere between 1/40 to 1/50 depending on where I measure.

Does anyone have a better quality scan of X-15 decals than the ones on JimZ's site? Any size will do, I can scale. This will be for a Estes 0889 kit that I picked up recently in less than great shape and I've rebuilt (still less than great, but better).

FWIW, here's a slightly improved version from JimZ's site. Just one of the pages. Printed at 50% it works on my 0889 model. I gave it a black background to blend in with the black X-15.

Attachments

• X-15 decals Step 3.jpg
    X-15 decals Step 3.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 0
Back