Windows 11 setup for Eggtimer Mini

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketSquirrel

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at the point where im plugging the mini into the usb interface, ive downloaded putty and trying to get the settings correct. windows 11 seems to not have a com port section in the device manager. I'm not sure if I'm missing a driver for the usb serial connector or if there is a special trick? Has anyone run into issues with this?

Last edited:
Did you read the USB-Serial "dongle" document on the Eggtimer web site (under the Support tab)? We also send a hardcopy with the USB-Serial dongle. You will need to download and install the proper driver for the interface, and we recommend changing the port to COM2.

Did you read the USB-Serial "dongle" document on the Eggtimer web site (under the Support tab)? We also send a hardcopy with the USB-Serial dongle. You will need to download and install the proper driver for the interface, and we recommend changing the port to COM2.
I downloaded it, and it said wrong driver. I messed around with it and got it to work, it loaded the command prompt through putty. I was expecting to see data but its just blank. Better this than nothing, ill probably figure it out. Thanks1000015658.jpg

Back