Who have you purchased from?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the past week I have ordered from BRS Hobbies, Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack, Quest, and Commonwealth. ALL of them have provide excellent service and quick shipping. Uncle Mikes shipping was so quick I think he must have driven it up here himself and placed it in my mailbox. I have also used BRS for slot cars and Brian has never done me wrong. Almost forgot, about a month ago I ordered from Apogee and had excellent service. Oh, and most of the stuff including the triple cluster engine mounts was for the kids.

There are a bunch of great vendors, that reside on the forum. I have ordered from plenty of them..

How do I say this without sounding Arrogant? I have LOTS of customers, that say they saw me here.... :D

The only (2) vendors that I have purchased from are Semroc and Inflight, BOTH have GREAT quality kits!!

Tom

There are still a few (a very few) that I haven't purchased anything from yet. Gotta fix that.

MarkII

I have purchased from some of the vendors listed here and some not listed here but in every single case I have gotten fantastic products with great service. I think that is a good reflection on the people and vendors in our hobby.

Here is to a sucessful 2010 for all the Rocket Vendors!!! I will do my part to help them until my wife finds out!!!

Well ,a little late on the post ,but there are plenty not on the list,but only because I just got back into rocketry and high power stuff.

I`m trying to support the vendors on this site and spread the wealth and in doing so ,have bought from :

Mikes
Semroc
Roachworks
Stickershock23
Dr.Zooch (sp?)
Estes/Quest
Aerotech
ARG
Quasar One

As I build mostly in Mid and High power...there are many I can`t list....

OK...yes I can;

Polecat
Madcow
Cosmodrome

But The Launch Pad I love because of the challenge and art of the hobby,hands on for me is the way to go (big on scratch builds and Always books)

I always try to support the vendors who have what I need. Being in Canada I do a lot of on-line shopping from US guys....just the way is is.You have what i need , I buy it.

Don`t believe ,check my VISA balance..LOL

Cheers

BB

BB

Last edited:
I'm proud to see that I am next to last in this poll.

My dad always said "Son, when you go out there, always try and be next to last."

I can see we've accomplished that here.:blush:

My dad always said "Son, when you go out there, always try and be next to last."

With a little more effort, you could have been dead last. You could have been a contender. You could have been somebody, instead of a bum. :p

It`s probably those crackpot instructions of yours....LOVE `EM !!

I bought your Merc.Redstone .....great kit......BUT, those instructions.

Great product ,and if they get you next to last....be PROUD !

As mentioned ,if it were not for this forum ,I would not have found Roachworks & Stickershock23 or any of the others.

THANKYOU !

Paul

Last edited:
Zooch needs to hire some PR ants or somethin'. Those instructions are... unique in the hobby, to say the least! :) I have a Saturn V in my build queue for this winter. Really looking forward to it.

So needless to say I've bought from Dr. Zooch. Also from Fliskits, TLP, Quest, Estes, Centuri (back in the day), Canaroc (miss them too!), ARG, Custom, Aerotech, and likely a few others I've forgotten. Have a Seattle Rocket Works kit (MIRV Gryphon) that I picked up off eBay - does that count?

Oh yeah - a plug for a local guy: I have 2 saucer kits from Maritime Missiles. Flown mostly on G's, but will handle anything up to (and including) a Pro38 6G XL...

Have never really stopped to think about it, but there is a huge amount of variety available, both in vendors and kits. I think just about all of them have at least one design I'd love to get my mitts on, if only I had the time, space and $$!

Kevin

Aww, shucks, you are all incredibly awesome. The state of the hobby is such that right now, we have better vendors and resellers than we could have ever dreamed was possible.

C'mere.. group hug. :D

grouphugg.gif

MarkII

Back