What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This weekend the Dead & Co start their Vegas run at the Sphere!

Thanks for posting that. I'll look for more videos later.

I wondered when they opened the Sphere if there would ever be a show I'd like to see there and this would be one of them. I'm scared to look at ticket prices, as I might want to go and I know the drive would be expensive, as I'm not a fan of flying anymore. . . the singer is good, but when you grew up with Jerry, nobody compares to the memories. Still awesome they are out and about.

Have posted this before, but I'm listening to it now, so..................

This is just SO perfect in many ways.....so many little details and touches to enjoy along the way.
Heard this version first before I was even aware of the original song existing....had to check that out of course, and when I did I was surprised to find it a particularly awful song. Just goes to show what talented, "real" musicians can do with even lousy material. THIS is as unbelievably great as the original is unbelievably bad.

s6

Tha
Have posted this before, but I'm listening to it now, so..................

This is just SO perfect in many ways.....so many little details and touches to enjoy along the way.
Heard this version first before I was even aware of the original song existing....had to check that out of course, and when I did I was surprised to find it a particularly awful song. Just goes to show what talented, "real" musicians can do with even lousy material. THIS is as unbelievably great as the original is unbelievably bad.

s6

thanks for sending the Postmodern Jukebox wormhole!

Here’s a few favorites:

Only The Decemberists will blend oddly dark lyrics, brass and accordion solos with indie rock and a Latin flare.

Last edited:
Back