• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Vinyl Cutting Service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatgeek

Reaction score
Looks like my regular go-to (Stickershock) is still down for the count. Is there anyone out there with a Cricut or similar vinyl cutter who would cut me some gold vinyl stickers? Thanks!

Looks like my regular go-to (Stickershock) is still down for the count. Is there anyone out there with a Cricut or similar vinyl cutter who would cut me some gold vinyl stickers? Thanks!
Do you already have your file/graphic ready for cut? I have a vinyl cutter and can probably help.

Check with your local library. More and more libraries are adding maker spaces as a service to patrons. I just went to a Cricut class at mine and their maker space is opening this summer with multiple Cricuts, a laser cutter, a 3D printer, a laminater and I don't know what else. You bring your own supplies, usage is free.

Looks like you are local. We probably know each other, but I can't place the screen name. Either way, I've got a large vinyl cutter and can take .svg files easily. If that isn't available though, I'm sure we can find something that does work. You can even come over to the rocket shop and watch/help get it cut.

Looks like you are local. We probably know each other, but I can't place the screen name. Either way, I've got a large vinyl cutter and can take .svg files easily. If that isn't available though, I'm sure we can find something that does work. You can even come over to the rocket shop and watch/help get it cut.
Thank you for the offer! I am local, and we've crossed paths a few times at Sod Blaster, but I'm not a regular at WAC launches.

I did find another local solution for this, so I'll withdraw the request for support.

Back