The Official TRF Cat Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000006025.jpg
Meet Ivy, our newest addition. She's 18 months old and well loved. But one of my wife's coworkers had a new family member that is wildly allergic and they had to choose between pets and human children. This is day three. She's still hiding but comes out to be petted and has started eating. She will be a really nice kitty once she acclimates.

View attachment 639728
Meet Ivy, our newest addition. She's 18 months old and well loved. But one of my wife's coworkers had a new family member that is wildly allergic and they had to choose between pets and human children. This is day three. She's still hiding but comes out to be petted and has started eating. She will be a really nice kitty once she acclimates.
Now past three weeks in our home, Ivy is getting more comfortable. She's not hiding but she's still unsure about Natasha (the German Shepherd) and is still fighting off and on with the other two cats.20240430_220102.jpg

Earlier tonight I walked into the house and saw my wife back lit by the TV. She was waving both arms around like she was trying to fly. I thought for a second, oh oh. Then I noticed that she was waving a cat toy with each hand. They are a wand with a rope and on the end of the rope are feathers. She had 5 cats playing around her feet doing cat gymnastics. I ran for my phone. When I got back the cats had calmed down. Loki is in the box. Thor is rolling on the floor and Nebula is waiting to pounce.20240504_214209[4736].jpg

Back