Successful Level 3 Flight!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to see an M1297 flight that I have disliked. One of my favorite motors that has ever been made; literally ticks all the boxes.

Congrats on your L3, it's all downhill from here!!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::haironfire::haironfire::haironfire:

One of the best, if not THE best Level 3 flights I have ever witnessed! Blessed and honored to be one of your TAPs. N motor?????
I think I like the fins where they are on that rocket...intact and firmly attached...lol...And thanks again!

Congrats!

And your friends should be taking the pictures for you, so you can just enjoy the flight! :)

-Kevin
I got everything framed up then just watched while I held the button down on the liftoff. I gave up on recovery pics when I realized the camera wasn't on auto-focus. lol...

I gave up on recovery pics when I realized the camera wasn't on auto-focus. lol...
If your photographing from the flight line. Set your focus mode to "manual" and at infinity (little mountain symbol usually). Then the auto-focus will be off, and you can take pictures anytime the rocket is in the field of view.

Do this for video as well.

Back