Star Rocketry - great vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
Been meaning to post this note for a few days. I recently bought the Standard J 440cc 54mm HyperTek system and also the Hammerhead J 835cc 54mm HyperTek system from Star Rocketry. Mark Brown suggested this vendor to me, and assured me that the owner, Oscar Valent, provided super service.

Mark was absolutely right. (jeez, it pains me to say that... :D)

I called Oscar on a Friday evening (3/7/03) as I had several questions about the HyperTek systems. Oscar was very patient with me, and, like any good rocketeers, we ended up talking about much more than just the HyperTek stuff.

I mailed my order with my check to him on Monday (3/10/03)morning. He sent me an e-mail on Thursday that he had received my order, processed it, and sent it out priority mail. I received the package the next Monday (3/17/03).

A great vendor. If you are planning on any HyperTek purchases, I would definitely reccomend Star Rocketry.

- Ken

I had the same great experience with Fliskits,Jim emailed me when my check arrived and again when my order shipped.You just can't ask for more than that.I highly recommend this company.

Hehehe, I hate to tell you "I told you so". Wait a minute! No I don't! I love to say that! I told you so! I told you so! :p

Back